• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

I am a newbie who took off from Japan sir by Atlas
[May 16, 2024, 12:43:47 PM]

Mag switches with DCS by questerymj
[May 11, 2024, 08:11:05 AM]

USAeroSim DCS F16c CDU Software by snakedoc
[May 10, 2024, 09:10:22 AM]

Author Topic: Forum Online Squadron (Flight nights)  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Ka-Bar03

• - Mike -
  • Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
Forum Online Squadron (Flight nights)
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2003, 08:06:21 PM »
Jay,

I think Jody is beta testing OIR,,lucky dude

Offline Ka-Bar03

• - Mike -
  • Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2003, 08:22:03 PM »
Quote from: "Marvin"
Hey Guys,

I have done tons of online flying since the beta version of Falcon, so I can put in some good insite.  Once the holidays are all up, and we get the complete yah or nay list and time zones I will setup a info site on procedures and installations.  Certain things have to be tuned up for stable flight such as turning off trees etc for a good connection.  Nowadays most of us have these huge computers that can have mutliple installs, so it is always good to have a online install of F4.  I am currenty doing most of my flying right now in OIR as I enjoy the turbulance in the game for low ground pounding.  So hopefully when they release OIR that will be a simple one click solution for online play! =)

Hay Dave, anchance of getting a dedicated thread section for our squadrron?

Jody

I am interested in the mutiple installs, my pit machine has 2 ,80 gigers crying for some use. Can you include that in your Primer also Jody?

Offline Crease-Guard

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2003, 09:28:34 PM »
Yeah, we elect you Jody to lead us in the multiple install routine. I don't know why I never thought of that.  It makes perfect sense.  

You're beta testing OIR?  Give us the scoop, how's the graphics, flight modeling etc...?  I can't wait for that to come out, will be real nice to see the mods that have been included.

Jay

Marvin

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2003, 09:53:22 PM »
Jay,

I don't think it is out..  I was one of the beta testers, although the testing is completed.. So it should be out soon.

Jody

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal