• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

Hello from Canada by ChrispyBiscuit99
[Today at 06:49:56 AM]

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by questerymj
[April 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM]

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER by mihi4
[April 20, 2024, 11:57:37 AM]

Author Topic: Upcoming Changes To The Viper  (Read 2316 times)

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Upcoming Changes To The Viper
« on: March 10, 2022, 03:01:23 AM »
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Upcoming Changes To The Viper
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 05:37:40 AM »
Yep it looks much better now, the old FM bleed way to much speed when pulling G´s  so this is welcome.

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 08:52:24 AM »
From what I can see its got too much power now.  lol  They just can't get it right.    OH well the air-quakers will love the power; burner is optional now.   lol
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Snoopy

• General
  • Flying Snoopy Airways
  • VP Awards Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 09:00:28 AM »
I have very mixed feelings ( to say the least) with this, as DCS is a Russian firm based in Moscow.
(they do have an office in Switzerland for obvious reasons)

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 04:13:15 PM »
I have very mixed feelings ( to say the least) with this, as DCS is a Russian firm based in Moscow.

Well I am sure DCS is like the many other Russians who don't stand with Putin.  Judging them for Putin's actions is not fair.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 06:15:03 PM »
And don’t forget… ED is also making training software for the A-10…. The game stuff we have is not all they do.

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 10:00:53 PM »
...I don't buy it... :reading: .
- Rufus

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2022, 01:12:09 PM »
I am looking forward to any progress a F-16 sim is making.. every Viper sim is a good sim  :D

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2022, 10:24:44 PM »
Removed my post and asoiated.
My mistake, sorry gents, will keep my opinion for my self.

Continue gents

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2022, 12:32:53 PM »
The way I see it is I don't agree with the Chinese government either. However. My guess is that 75% of the stuff in my home is made in China. It is almost impossible to not own products made in China. I have a lot of thoughts on these issues, but this is not a place for them.
This is a simulator oriented website and DCS is, in fact, a simulator based game. Hopefully we can enjoy it for what it is and not inject political views into it.
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline KK

• General
  • VP Awards Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2022, 03:03:11 AM »
Watched this preview video. No smoke on the main landing gear when touching down
but huge on the front wheel. Seems they have to go over some of the algorithms
again. Never flew DCS so far.
I want a good sim for my cockpit inside and not eye candy from the outside.
I just installed BMS 4.36.0 and Balkans is my favourite theater.
Now they have done all the nice markings on the tarmac,
cloud realism is again a notch up and some other great features that
enhance realism. Have you noted the Master Caution and AntiSkid lamps that
quickly light up when lowering the LG (BRK CHN 1)?  Not a bug but to match the real thing.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 03:08:33 AM by KK »
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal