There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

Hello from Canada by ChrispyBiscuit99
[Today at 06:49:56 AM]

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by questerymj
[April 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM]

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER by mihi4
[April 20, 2024, 11:57:37 AM]

Author Topic: MFDE Help!  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: MFDE Help!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 02:55:42 PM »
I must say that this SW is the best I have see so far in my many years, it runs very very smooth, and have a lot of nice features.
Well done my friend, and tell you buddys they have done a splendid work here.

THANKS

And loking forward to see the latest build  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW. I have looked on your links to your photos, and they are SUPER.

Offline Focaldesign

• General
  • VP Awards King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: MFDE Help!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 03:13:39 PM »
I must say that this SW is the best I have see so far in my many years, it runs very very smooth, and have a lot of nice features.
Well done my friend, and tell you buddys they have done a splendid work here.

THANKS

And loking forward to see the latest build  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW. I have looked on your links to your photos, and they are SUPER.
I'll pass it on to Roccio & Scorpion!
The changelog for the next version is pretty large. So lots of testing reveals lots of issues.
Big part is refactoring code, so every little thing needs to be retested. Hope it will still run as smooth as v1.1 for all of you (always a danger when updating used software libraries).
And of course some nice new features too ;)

Thanks for the comment on the pictures!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal