There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

Hello from Canada by ChrispyBiscuit99
[Today at 06:49:56 AM]

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by questerymj
[April 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM]

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER by mihi4
[April 20, 2024, 11:57:37 AM]

Author Topic: MFDE Help!  (Read 2151 times)

sunny_hk

MFDE Help!
« on: October 31, 2015, 05:32:16 AM »
i just update to 611 version. after launch i right click the icon , after i click "option" everything disappear. right click the task bar icon again, nothing come up.  how can i fix it?

thanks

Offline Goofy

• LT. General
  • VP Awards Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Awards
Re: MFDE Help!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 03:01:07 PM »
I just updated and have the same problem.....would anyone know how to fix it? I looked into Yame64, but its complete abracadabra to me how to actually extract intrsuments to other screens with that program....

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 04:07:50 PM »
Why dont you guys use YAME64
, to be honest is much more done software, its intuitive, runs smooth, 100% standaalone and works over network + there is support on it, and there will soon be some updates.

Just me 2 cents.

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 05:51:55 PM »
I just updated and have the same problem.....would anyone know how to fix it? I looked into Yame64, but its complete abracadabra to me how to actually extract intrsuments to other screens with that program....

I thought the same about Yame64, but once I figured it out I now love it. It has a batch file set up so all I need is to click on one button and all of my apps are launched. It does take some time to set up, but it is worth it.
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Goofy

• LT. General
  • VP Awards Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 03:29:24 AM »
Right then!!!.....I slept off my jet lag, determined to get this Yame64 suite working, printed out the manual and going to go through it with a toothpick today! Wish me luck! I just installed a new kick-ass GPU, so need to get my sim working again...all parts of it!!!

Offline Red Dog

• Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 03:46:56 AM »
Good luck :)

What's the kick ass gpu?
i'm fishing too
Have a bandit day - Red Dog
Red Dog flight sim's stuff
Red Dog models
Red Dog PPL
Red Dog Discord: 947914531772964865

Offline Goofy

• LT. General
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 07:49:04 AM »
Got it working!!! Lot of playing around, changing sizes, resolutions and actually understanding this program more or less extracts like BMS instead of drag and drop, it works. And I must say, it is very smooth!!

@Red Dog , I bought the EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX1070 FTW, using this as my primary card and have the 750TI as my second card now.

Offline Red Dog

• Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 09:21:39 AM »
Thanks mate, enjoy the new toy :)
Have a bandit day - Red Dog
Red Dog flight sim's stuff
Red Dog models
Red Dog PPL
Red Dog Discord: 947914531772964865

Offline Focaldesign

• General
  • VP Awards King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 09:35:51 AM »
Got it working!!! Lot of playing around, changing sizes, resolutions and actually understanding this program more or less extracts like BMS instead of drag and drop, it works. And I must say, it is very smooth!!

You can drag & drop. That's how I've always done it. Select in the UI the gauges you want in what window. Then select the window & click "edit gauges" then you can drag & drop and resize on the go and save. ;)

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 12:38:26 PM »
Hey FD!

Just remember if you have the borders on then you can drag and drop, if you then restart YAME64 all is reset to 0,0
its only if you remove the boarders and hard code in the coordinates X,Y and save it will stay there.

It would be a great help if the program would save the instrument pos. with boarders on, then we have a rough X,Y coordinates to work out from.

Kukki

Offline Focaldesign

• General
  • VP Awards King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 01:43:11 PM »
Hey FD!

Just remember if you have the borders on then you can drag and drop, if you then restart YAME64 all is reset to 0,0
its only if you remove the boarders and hard code in the coordinates X,Y and save it will stay there.

It would be a great help if the program would save the instrument pos. with boarders on, then we have a rough X,Y coordinates to work out from.

Kukki
Strange nobody ever mentioned bug before. I'll test that asap! I'm also check if it's happeningn in our v1.2 beta.
Keep you posted!

Offline Focaldesign

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 05:19:10 AM »
Hey FD!

Kukki

Hi Kukki, me and 2 others cannot replicate this with either v1.1 (public release) and v1.2_55 (beta).
Maybe try running as administrator?

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 07:02:40 AM »
Damn man, thought I did that  :brickwall:

Will test and come back

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 02:36:36 PM »
Got it.

I just had to click on the edit gaauges and then move it to its pos. and then save.

ALL ok and works fine.

My mistake was I just started YAME64  with gauges in boarder mode and moved it to its place, and then after restart of the program it was at its start pos again,  I am just use to work on the fly without save things :-)   but it make sense to click
at the edit gauges and move it to where it shall be and then close it and then you get the option to save :-)   :beer:

@Doc_   you read this.

Offline Focaldesign

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 02:46:44 PM »
Got it.

I just had to click on the edit gaauges and then move it to its pos. and then save.

ALL ok and works fine.

My mistake was I just started YAME64  with gauges in boarder mode and moved it to its place, and then after restart of the program it was at its start pos again,  I am just use to work on the fly without save things :-)   but it make sense to click
at the edit gauges and move it to where it shall be and then close it and then you get the option to save :-)   :beer:

@Doc_   you read this.

Correct, you can drag & drop to place; and then if needed use the keyboard arrow keys to move them pixel per pixel. By using mouse scroll you can resize. Some parts can also be rotated (master caution, eyebrows) by right clicking on it and those rotate and then again scroll with the mouse wheel.
Then hit escape and a popup will appear asking to save the settings.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal