* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 17
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Cat’s presentation  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Cat

• Captain
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
Cat’s presentation
« on: May 23, 2021, 05:17:15 AM »
Hi guys,

I joined this forum in 2008 but I have never done my presentation…. Sorry for that…

I’m French (as you can see with my strange english…), I was flying on Mirage IV A, Mirage 2000N and Mirage 2000D. Now I’m retired.
But I work for a company who appoint pilots for ATC simulators. My job now is to pilot several planes with a mouse, obeying to the ATC when they gave me instructions through a mic and headset.

I spend my time (when I have time…) building my F16 cockpit and flying on BMS.
I live in the south of France, a beautiful shiny county near Aix en Provence (for those who know this town, not very far from Marseille)

I write primarily on checksix’s forum (because it’s in French… :biggrin:) and sometime I come here to read how you make your fantastic simpits, and ask some questions when I have some problems I can’t solve.

Thank you for your reading and your patience.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 06:00:34 AM by Cat »

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Cat’s presentation
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 05:48:44 AM »
Hey Cat!

Super cool you start looking around inhere, and good you decided to become more active.

Welcome my friend, and hope you find all the recources and help you need inhere, because there is no better place to get help and idears on the F-16 simulator project then heree.

Welcome  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beer:

Offline Snoopy

• General
  • Flying Snoopy Airways
  • VP Awards Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 08:06:24 AM »
Bonjour!  Weird to say welcome when you have been around so much longer than I have.

Great to read about you flying the Mirages, specially the IV is impressive. But the 2000 is so beautiful, shaped like an attractive lady.

Feel free to share your experiences in these birds over here!

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 11:53:52 PM »
Yes and start a build thread. We love pictures here!

Offline Cat

• Captain
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 05:25:36 AM »
Thanx guys.

Sharing my experiences on Mirage IV will be difficult. I have signed a magic paper which has the property to empty my memory…. :lolsign:

Online tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 05:59:50 AM »
Thanx guys.

Sharing my experiences on Mirage IV will be difficult. I have signed a magic paper which has the property to empty my memory…. :lolsign:

I didn't sign any magic paper, yet my memory is often empty as well.... :sick:

In my case it is called getting older  :harhar:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal