The Viper Simmer by Marvin
[September 21, 2021, 05:42:55 PM]

Aloha from Hawaii by Kukki
[September 19, 2021, 07:09:04 AM]

DCStoF4 by EJay
[September 14, 2021, 10:37:46 AM]

Dcs and Oleds? by Rufus
[September 10, 2021, 07:41:10 PM]

Author Topic: FULL ACES II SEAT SPECIAL OFFER  (Read 5347 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
FULL ACES II SEAT SPECIAL OFFER
« on: May 27, 2019, 02:26:33 AM »
Hello gents!
You will be the first to sign up for this Total high fidelity ACES II seat.
Its made in full metal as you can see on the pictures.

We will have to setup a group buy on this, we simply cant afford to take the risk to manufacture this without having people to buy it.

What is special with this offer is that its ALL or NOTHING (sorry for those who have bought some parts for there seat already, but the factory will not help us here if we dont put down a minimum order for 10 full seats.
That meen that we need to order minimum 10 of everything here.

That said, if we get 10 full seat buyers then we can produce in the same order all the other parts, but the price for single parts will be more expensive than you see in this full seat offer.

And if you just calculate all those parts we have for sale now in the webshop you will see that this full seat offer is indeed very attractive and you will save A LOT of money by buying the full seat here.

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS SPECIAL OFFER:
  • ALL METAL STRUCTURES YOU SEE ON THE PICTURES
  • FDR (FLIGT DATA RECORDER)
  • FRONT COVER
  • KNEEGUARD SET
  • SEATARM LEVER
  • SEATPAN INCL. STRAPS
  • SEATBELT FASTNER SYSTEM
  • L + R LOWER KNEE STRUCTURE
  • ROCKET TUBE PROFILE
  • HEADREST COMPLETE WITH PADS
  • SEATBACK IN FULL ALUMINIUM
  • SEAT ROLLERS 6 PCS.
  • SEATBACK CUSHION NYLON
  • SEAT CUSHION NYLON

Those parts listed above here is just some of the parts included, I did not list up all the structural parts, you can see them on the pictures.

WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED OF WHAT YOU SEE ON THE PICTURES:
  • OXY BOTTLE
  • PARACHUTE CONTAINER
  • EJECTION HANDLE
  • RESTRAINT EMERGENSY RELEASE (RIGHTSIDE)
  • HARNESS LOCKING SYSTEM (LEFT SIDE)
  • CELCOS

Seat will be delivered as a DIY kit, NOT painted, not rivets, nothing but the seat in CNC cut and bend/stamped aluminium.
Its a great kit where you get to do some pitbuilding your self.

PRICE will be 3295 Euro and expect approx (400 Euro for shipping worldwide - Can vary a bit)

NOTE: ALL VP MEMBERS WILL GET 5% DISCOUNT ALSO ON THIS SEAT ORDER PRICE.

Production time if we get the orders in will be about 2 month.

We hope we can get a group buy up for atleast 10 people so we can realise this.

Take a look at the fantastic pictures, and please PM me if you have any questions.

VP members can signup here in this thread, and I will get back to you.
It will also be setup here: https://realsimworld.dk/simulator-shop/f-16-simulator-shop/aces-ii-seat-addons/aces-ii-seat-full-metal
So I hope we will get the minimum 10 buyers.

Kukki
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:53:35 AM by Kukki »

Offline Peten

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: FULL ACES II SEAT SPECIAL OFFER
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 11:00:46 AM »
Hi Kurt,

Its been ages ;)

Back in the game. I'm in for this masterpiece Aces seat.
Ill update some of my pit progress soon.

Asi

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 12:15:50 PM »
Hi Kurt,

Its been ages ;)

Back in the game. I'm in for this masterpiece Aces seat.
Ill update some of my pit progress soon.

Asi

Hey Asi!
Super cool, I will put you on the list, but dont expect it to anytime soon, you are the first person on the list, and I need 10

But I will put you on and you will get info when I have it.

Thanks my friend

Kukki

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 09:10:24 PM »
This is just one of those projects that unfortunately shot too high.   I’m not saying in anyway the price is too high for what you get.  More so the requirement for 10 orders to go into production.  It’s too bad that is required (although I understand the need for it) as we just don’t have the market anymore.  Those market days are long gone.  Specially with VR I don’t think we will see that market again.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Nikolas_A

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 02:53:25 AM »
What about the slots at the corners of the seat back? Are you gonna close them somehow or is it gonna be up to the buyer?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 03:28:20 AM »
What about the slots at the corners of the seat back? Are you gonna close them somehow or is it gonna be up to the buyer?

Can you show me on the picture?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 03:30:24 AM »
@Marvin I think you are 100% right here.
And its not that we will not only make 3 full seats, but those factories will not touch it for less than 10......yes they will but then the production cost will be sky high.  But you all know that.

Kukki

Offline Nikolas_A

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 03:33:37 AM »

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 03:42:16 AM »

That will be the filler the customer need to do when preparing it for paint, there might be other places where some bodyfiller are needed.

Kukki