The Viper Simmer by Marvin
[September 21, 2021, 05:42:55 PM]

Aloha from Hawaii by Kukki
[September 19, 2021, 07:09:04 AM]

DCStoF4 by EJay
[September 14, 2021, 10:37:46 AM]

Dcs and Oleds? by Rufus
[September 10, 2021, 07:41:10 PM]

Author Topic: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE  (Read 78037 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: WHISHLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2018, 07:26:47 AM »
ICP protection cover?  :whistle:

We will look into all the covers :-)  :thumbsup:  have agreat weekend  :beer: :beer:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 12:27:45 PM by Nigel »

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2018, 01:23:46 PM »
ICP protection cover?  :whistle:

We will look into all the covers :-)  :thumbsup:  have agreat weekend  :beer: :beer:

Glad to hear you will have that covered then  :harhar:

Nice weekend to you too.

Offline Viper-UK

• Lt. Col
  • Spending to much money.......
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2018, 08:49:40 AM »
ACES lap belt ??!!

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2018, 08:59:51 AM »
ACES lap belt ??!!

Easy to do the belt, but the belt brackets are more hard, but we will look into it.

Kukki

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2018, 02:48:39 PM »
made in error
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 06:38:12 PM by Marvin »
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • http://www.employees.org/~bwilliam
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2018, 04:43:45 PM »
Marvin,

The AUX_COMM panel uses Digilever switches to select the TACAN Channel, not the Transponder (IFF) Code and therefore you need the 0-9 for the AUX_COMM.  However, I think there are newer IFF panels (labeled IFF vs. AUX_COMM) that are rumored to be used in some F-16's.  I think those IFF panels may actually input the IFF (i.e. Transponder Code) but I'm unclear on that.  If so, I'd love to see a picture of that IFF panel. 

Also, I understand BMS 4.34 will have IFF support in it.  However, does that mean the Transponder Code entered via the UFC will affect the IFF like the real deal?
Beau "Willy" Williamson

I better go find my monkey!

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2018, 06:41:44 PM »
I can tell you that the MLU´s at least in Denmark are using the IFF Panel and not the AUX COMM

Offline Marvin

• General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2018, 10:48:03 PM »
Yes 4.34 uses the newer AUX COMM panel that use the panel to enter the back up IFF rather than the TACAN Channels. 

Marvin,

The AUX_COMM panel uses Digilever switches to select the TACAN Channel, not the Transponder (IFF) Code and therefore you need the 0-9 for the AUX_COMM.  However, I think there are newer IFF panels (labeled IFF vs. AUX_COMM) that are rumored to be used in some F-16's.  I think those IFF panels may actually input the IFF (i.e. Transponder Code) but I'm unclear on that.  If so, I'd love to see a picture of that IFF panel. 

Also, I understand BMS 4.34 will have IFF support in it.  However, does that mean the Transponder Code entered via the UFC will affect the IFF like the real deal?
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2018, 12:03:31 AM »
Picture?
Beau "Willy" Williamson

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2018, 11:51:20 AM »
Just as in some of the manuals.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2018, 11:52:08 AM »
Possibly one of your first panel projects since we will all need in for our cockpits.  :)
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2018, 12:50:03 PM »
Just as in some of the manuals.

Isent it about the same as the AUX comm, but with other txt lables on???

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2018, 01:38:49 PM »
No, the lower half has everything in different positions and will require me to build a new backplate and Light Plate. [Sigh]

Jody, do you have a full-sized vector PDF (not raster) of the IFF panel?  I can start work from that to do the Fusion 360 design of the Light Plate as well as the CNC design of the backplate with the Hoffman connector.
Beau "Willy" Williamson

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2018, 02:19:02 PM »
No, the lower half has everything in different positions and will require me to build a new backplate and Light Plate. [Sigh]

Jody, do you have a full-sized vector PDF (not raster) of the IFF panel?  I can start work from that to do the Fusion 360 design of the Light Plate as well as the CNC design of the backplate with the Hoffman connector.

Willy,

No.  I pulled that from the Block 52+ manual.   I would need to confirm tonight, but I am 99% sure that is the same panel modeled in BMS.   I will also take one of those panels if you are building more.  ;)
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline MrWell

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2018, 03:26:29 PM »
Same manual 52+, Greek one:

PX II:
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

PX III: same as Marvin's

Cheers