The Viper Simmer by Marvin
[September 21, 2021, 05:42:55 PM]

Aloha from Hawaii by Kukki
[September 19, 2021, 07:09:04 AM]

DCStoF4 by EJay
[September 14, 2021, 10:37:46 AM]

Dcs and Oleds? by Rufus
[September 10, 2021, 07:41:10 PM]

Author Topic: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE  (Read 78058 times)

Offline Biggles

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 05:18:49 PM »
Hi Kukki,

You can count me in for both the prototypes on your last post.

Biggles.

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:22 AM »
depending on the cost, I will take one or two piddle packs  ;D

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 09:58:03 AM »
depending on the cost, I will take one or two piddle packs  ;D

its always depending on costs :-)   but you need 2  :thumbsup: :beer:

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 11:03:40 AM »
I don't know what the second image is, but you can count me in for two piddle packs. 
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Marvin

• General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 11:04:34 AM »
I would like to request the interior wall panels both right and left side and the two pieces that fit behind and over the throttle area.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 11:45:47 AM »
I would like to request the interior wall panels both right and left side and the two pieces that fit behind and over the throttle area.

OK, those will be made, but we need to see how much it will cost and how many wants some, because those are big and expensive to make

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
I don't know what the second image is, but you can count me in for two piddle packs.

look here Jody

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2018, 04:31:16 PM »
Ok thanks Kukki.  But what is that piece at the forward edge for?   Doesn't seem to have a real purpose other than its there for guys that want 1/1 accuracy.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • http://www.employees.org/~bwilliam
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure that those two-hole items have a couple of through-bulkhead Amphenol Circular connectors (I'm not certain of the Shell size) that feed cables into the avionics bay.  Maybe someone on VP has a picture of the cable harness and they can show you.  (@Biggles, @Falcao, @Pegasus do you guys have any pictures of the wiring harness that feeds through those holes and what the wires connect?)

I know in my case, I route the Rudder/Toe-Brake cables through those holes (without the fancy Amphenol connectors) along with various other bits of wiring that needs to go down into the Avionics bay.
Beau "Willy" Williamson

I better go find my monkey!

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2018, 05:01:40 PM »

OK, those will be made, but we need to see how much it will cost and how many wants some, because those are big and expensive to make

...at least the two of us... :whistle: ...
- Rufus

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 05:05:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure that those two-hole items have a couple of through-bulkhead Amphenol Circular connectors (I'm not certain of the Shell size) that feed cables into the avionics bay.  Maybe someone on VP has a picture of the cable harness and they can show you.  (@Biggles, @Falcao, @Pegasus do you guys have any pictures of the wiring harness that feeds through those holes and what the wires connect?)

I know in my case, I route the Rudder/Toe-Brake cables through those holes (without the fancy Amphenol connectors) along with various other bits of wiring that needs to go down into the Avionics bay.

Given that one on the floor is bulged, it's likely pass-through for cooling air or hyd lines...guessing.
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 05:13:43 PM »

Given that one on the floor is bulged, it's likely pass-through for cooling air or hyd lines...guessing.

Yes and cables

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • http://www.employees.org/~bwilliam
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2018, 05:23:48 PM »
I positive they are for cables that are part of the wiring harness.  I'm just not sure what connectors are used there and what signals run through the cables.
Beau "Willy" Williamson

I better go find my monkey!

Offline Biggles

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2018, 05:48:01 PM »

Hi Willy,

Somehow those bumps, up front at the rudder floor are some kind of a well kept secret.
I do know i need them to get my wires through the rudder floor, but i don't have any picture that shows the connectors that are fitted there.
Maybe someone else ?

Biggles.

Offline Catcher

• Live fearless Live free
  • -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Semper WiFi
  • VP Awards : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 02:36:51 AM »
What about a RealSimWorld patch
Or a aluminium Logo, brandname, witch I would gladly retrofit on HUD or any other RSW product :thumbsup:

Ralphy