The Viper Simmer by Marvin
[September 21, 2021, 05:42:55 PM]

Aloha from Hawaii by Kukki
[September 19, 2021, 07:09:04 AM]

DCStoF4 by EJay
[September 14, 2021, 10:37:46 AM]

Dcs and Oleds? by Rufus
[September 10, 2021, 07:41:10 PM]

Author Topic: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE  (Read 78053 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE
« on: July 07, 2018, 11:53:52 AM »
WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE

In this thread you post if there is parts you like us to look into making or if you have some special parts you want us to make for you, so you can get a price.

Feel free to post here

Kukki

Offline MrWell

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 03:50:33 PM »
- Alt gear mechanism (internal parts).
- U shape part that holds front and back glareshields
- Small map boxes
- Canopy seal parts
-... (reserved for more)  :biggrin:

Cheers!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 06:46:10 AM by mrwell »

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 04:46:57 PM »
-Alt gear mechanism, I mean the internal parts.
-U shape part that holds front and back glareshields
- Small map boxes
-... (reserved for more)  :biggrin:

Cheers!

OK my friend, I will look into it.

Kukki

THANKS

Offline MrWell

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 05:05:58 PM »
Thanks to you  :beer:

Offline Leech87

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 05:09:47 PM »
Utility light holder
Canopy sil ( maybe ?)
Parts mounted on inside and top of canopy sil.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 05:13:25 PM »
Utility light holder
Canopy sil ( maybe ?)
Parts mounted on inside and top of canopy sil.

Pictures please Leech, then I understand better

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 07:02:32 PM »
I'd be interested in both large and small map boxes, myself...and cockpit sidewall shells... :countingmoney: .

...and maybe an eyeball vent replica, if that's not harder/costlier to make than to get a real one... :whistle: .
- Rufus

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 03:25:50 AM »
I'd be interested as well in both small map boxes at the end (begin?) outer sides of the left and right console.

Offline nico

• -=VP Donor=-
  • Lt. Col
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 11:17:53 AM »
Small map boxes as well
Gauges (instrument Tube (Oil Pressure, Hyd. Pressure, etc.)
Altimeter
Machmeter
Piss buckets

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 11:28:03 AM »
We eill now start to research how we can make the
Small mapbox and the big + the pissbuckets

Thanks gents

The other suggestions we will also address

Offline James R. Stern

• Col.
  • André Middeldorf
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 11:51:25 AM »
Also interesting would be

- Defog handle
- AltGear handle
- Landing Gear handle

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2018, 12:19:29 PM »
Also interesting would be

- Defog handle
- AltGear handle
- Landing Gear handle

Noted  :thumbsup:

Offline Maniac

• Captain
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2018, 11:57:43 PM »
Parts for a complete ACES II, please.

Offline Biggles

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 06:00:21 AM »
Pikkle packs please.

Biggles.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 07:12:55 AM »
Take a look here gents, and thanks for all the suggestions.

Its not all there is possible to make on request but we try as hard as we can.

There might be a poll post on some of the items to see how many there is actuly interesting in the parts, because we simply cant make just a few of each. Yes we could but then it will be way to expensive as you know.

here is some of the first prototypes.

Offline Biggles

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 05:18:49 PM »
Hi Kukki,

You can count me in for both the prototypes on your last post.

Biggles.

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:22 AM »
depending on the cost, I will take one or two piddle packs  ;D

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2018, 09:58:03 AM »

its always depending on costs :-)   but you need 2  :thumbsup: :beer:

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 11:03:40 AM »
I don't know what the second image is, but you can count me in for two piddle packs. 
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Marvin

• General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 11:04:34 AM »
I would like to request the interior wall panels both right and left side and the two pieces that fit behind and over the throttle area.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 11:45:47 AM »
I would like to request the interior wall panels both right and left side and the two pieces that fit behind and over the throttle area.

OK, those will be made, but we need to see how much it will cost and how many wants some, because those are big and expensive to make

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
I don't know what the second image is, but you can count me in for two piddle packs.

look here Jody

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2018, 04:31:16 PM »
Ok thanks Kukki.  But what is that piece at the forward edge for?   Doesn't seem to have a real purpose other than its there for guys that want 1/1 accuracy.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • http://www.employees.org/~bwilliam
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure that those two-hole items have a couple of through-bulkhead Amphenol Circular connectors (I'm not certain of the Shell size) that feed cables into the avionics bay.  Maybe someone on VP has a picture of the cable harness and they can show you.  (@Biggles, @Falcao, @Pegasus do you guys have any pictures of the wiring harness that feeds through those holes and what the wires connect?)

I know in my case, I route the Rudder/Toe-Brake cables through those holes (without the fancy Amphenol connectors) along with various other bits of wiring that needs to go down into the Avionics bay.
Beau "Willy" Williamson

I better go find my monkey!

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2018, 05:01:40 PM »

OK, those will be made, but we need to see how much it will cost and how many wants some, because those are big and expensive to make

...at least the two of us... :whistle: ...
- Rufus

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 05:05:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure that those two-hole items have a couple of through-bulkhead Amphenol Circular connectors (I'm not certain of the Shell size) that feed cables into the avionics bay.  Maybe someone on VP has a picture of the cable harness and they can show you.  (@Biggles, @Falcao, @Pegasus do you guys have any pictures of the wiring harness that feeds through those holes and what the wires connect?)

I know in my case, I route the Rudder/Toe-Brake cables through those holes (without the fancy Amphenol connectors) along with various other bits of wiring that needs to go down into the Avionics bay.

Given that one on the floor is bulged, it's likely pass-through for cooling air or hyd lines...guessing.
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 05:13:43 PM »

Given that one on the floor is bulged, it's likely pass-through for cooling air or hyd lines...guessing.

Yes and cables

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2018, 05:23:48 PM »
I positive they are for cables that are part of the wiring harness.  I'm just not sure what connectors are used there and what signals run through the cables.
Beau "Willy" Williamson

Offline Biggles

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2018, 05:48:01 PM »

Hi Willy,

Somehow those bumps, up front at the rudder floor are some kind of a well kept secret.
I do know i need them to get my wires through the rudder floor, but i don't have any picture that shows the connectors that are fitted there.
Maybe someone else ?

Biggles.

Offline Catcher

• Live fearless Live free
  • -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Semper WiFi
  • VP Awards : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 02:36:51 AM »
What about a RealSimWorld patch
Or a aluminium Logo, brandname, witch I would gladly retrofit on HUD or any other RSW product :thumbsup:

Ralphy

Offline MrWell

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 03:11:41 AM »

+1... I mean 2  :harhar: :beer:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2018, 04:40:22 AM »
What about a RealSimWorld patch
Or a aluminium Logo, brandname, witch I would gladly retrofit on HUD or any other RSW product :thumbsup:

Ralphy

Might come later, we are really busy with the products now, but a great suggestion and we WILL make some cool metal emblems and patches

Kukki

Offline Biggles

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2018, 06:30:09 PM »
Hi Kukki,

Can you tell me if those items are of the correct size ?
I do have the connectors that fit the hole, so i need to know if they are of the correct size.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Biggles.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2018, 06:31:39 PM »
Hi Kukki,

I do have the connectors that fit the hole, so i need to know if they are of the correct size.

Biggles.

I can gurentee that, but we got good drawings, so they should be.
I hope some dy I can get my hands on one so we can be 100% sure

But if the holes in not, I just hope they are a bit to small so you can drill them bigger, not good if its the other case :-)

Offline John Fredrik

• Brig.General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2018, 06:37:20 PM »
Hi Kukki,

Biggles.

But if the holes in not, I just hope they are a bit to small so you can drill them bigger, not good if its the other case :-)

I got the real ones if you need any measurements done
Best Regards
John Fredrik

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2018, 06:47:10 PM »
Hi Kukki,

Biggles.

I got the real ones if you need any measurements done

Ohe yes please 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Offline JCook

• General
  • Callsign: "Anger"
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 08:56:49 PM »
Master Caution
Small map boxes
Backrest pad in Black sheepskin to match seat cushion. Include web straps/ attaching hardware.

http://www.stclairphoto-imaging.com/360/aircraft/F16-Cockpit/F16_swf.html
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:13:57 PM by JCook »
Takeoffs are optional...landings are mandatory

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2018, 01:08:08 AM »
Master Caution
Small map boxes

Its coming 👍🏻

Offline Moose

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • Brig.General
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »
Ejection seat arming lever over-center mechanism.
" Do onto others as you would have them do unto you "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 03:13:30 PM »
Ejection seat arming lever over-center mechanism.

will come  :thumbsup:

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2018, 02:38:12 AM »
Just a thought, and nothing but eyecandy, but how about making a set with all the "remove before" flight streamers and safetypegs used in the cockpit? Shouldn't cost that much to print a badge on plastic or vinyl...  :flipacoin:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2018, 02:47:01 AM »
Just a thought, and nothing but eyecandy, but how about making a set with all the "remove before" flight streamers and safetypegs used in the cockpit? Shouldn't cost that much to print a badge on plastic or vinyl...  :flipacoin:

Sopet idea 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2018, 05:42:59 AM »

Yup great idea.  Maybe make it a kit along with stick and throttle covers.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2018, 05:47:30 AM »

Yup great idea.  Maybe make it a kit along with stick and throttle covers.

Exactly, we will look into a stick and throttle covermold

Kukki

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2018, 06:23:38 AM »
ICP protection cover?  :whistle:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: WHISHLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2018, 07:26:47 AM »

We will look into all the covers :-)  :thumbsup:  have agreat weekend  :beer: :beer:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 12:27:45 PM by Nigel »

Offline tiger-31

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2018, 01:23:46 PM »

We will look into all the covers :-)  :thumbsup:  have agreat weekend  :beer: :beer:

Glad to hear you will have that covered then  :harhar:

Nice weekend to you too.

Offline Viper-UK

• Lt. Col
  • Spending to much money.......
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2018, 08:49:40 AM »
ACES lap belt ??!!

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2018, 08:59:51 AM »
ACES lap belt ??!!

Easy to do the belt, but the belt brackets are more hard, but we will look into it.

Kukki

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2018, 02:48:39 PM »
made in error
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 06:38:12 PM by Marvin »
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2018, 04:43:45 PM »
Marvin,

The AUX_COMM panel uses Digilever switches to select the TACAN Channel, not the Transponder (IFF) Code and therefore you need the 0-9 for the AUX_COMM.  However, I think there are newer IFF panels (labeled IFF vs. AUX_COMM) that are rumored to be used in some F-16's.  I think those IFF panels may actually input the IFF (i.e. Transponder Code) but I'm unclear on that.  If so, I'd love to see a picture of that IFF panel. 

Also, I understand BMS 4.34 will have IFF support in it.  However, does that mean the Transponder Code entered via the UFC will affect the IFF like the real deal?
Beau "Willy" Williamson

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2018, 06:41:44 PM »
I can tell you that the MLU´s at least in Denmark are using the IFF Panel and not the AUX COMM

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2018, 10:48:03 PM »
Yes 4.34 uses the newer AUX COMM panel that use the panel to enter the back up IFF rather than the TACAN Channels. 

Marvin,

The AUX_COMM panel uses Digilever switches to select the TACAN Channel, not the Transponder (IFF) Code and therefore you need the 0-9 for the AUX_COMM.  However, I think there are newer IFF panels (labeled IFF vs. AUX_COMM) that are rumored to be used in some F-16's.  I think those IFF panels may actually input the IFF (i.e. Transponder Code) but I'm unclear on that.  If so, I'd love to see a picture of that IFF panel. 

Also, I understand BMS 4.34 will have IFF support in it.  However, does that mean the Transponder Code entered via the UFC will affect the IFF like the real deal?
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2018, 12:03:31 AM »
Picture?
Beau "Willy" Williamson

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2018, 11:51:20 AM »
Just as in some of the manuals.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2018, 11:52:08 AM »
Possibly one of your first panel projects since we will all need in for our cockpits.  :)
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2018, 12:50:03 PM »
Just as in some of the manuals.

Isent it about the same as the AUX comm, but with other txt lables on???

Offline Willy

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2018, 01:38:49 PM »
No, the lower half has everything in different positions and will require me to build a new backplate and Light Plate. [Sigh]

Jody, do you have a full-sized vector PDF (not raster) of the IFF panel?  I can start work from that to do the Fusion 360 design of the Light Plate as well as the CNC design of the backplate with the Hoffman connector.
Beau "Willy" Williamson

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2018, 02:19:02 PM »
No, the lower half has everything in different positions and will require me to build a new backplate and Light Plate. [Sigh]

Jody, do you have a full-sized vector PDF (not raster) of the IFF panel?  I can start work from that to do the Fusion 360 design of the Light Plate as well as the CNC design of the backplate with the Hoffman connector.

Willy,

No.  I pulled that from the Block 52+ manual.   I would need to confirm tonight, but I am 99% sure that is the same panel modeled in BMS.   I will also take one of those panels if you are building more.  ;)
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline MrWell

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2018, 03:26:29 PM »
Same manual 52+, Greek one:

PX II:

PX III: same as Marvin's

Cheers

Offline avn-tech

• Maj. General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • Aviation, Military & Police Movie Props
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2018, 07:23:58 AM »
You mite look at breaking the complete cockpit into 3-5 kits at $1000+ each. That would make it more affordable, and as you complete one section you could order then next one.

Great work overall, and I look forward to see your new products.

Thanks
Avn-Tech

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2018, 08:05:36 AM »
You mite look at breaking the complete cockpit into 3-5 kits at $1000+ each. That would make it more affordable, and as you complete one section you could order then next one.

Great work overall, and I look forward to see your new products.

Thanks
Avn-Tech

We would loge to do what ever it takes, the problem is the factory, and they demand minimum 10 full cockpits before they want to touch it.  we are in the process of ordering only one and then the price will be bigger but still good I think.

Will get back to you.

Kukki

Offline Zeight

• Lt. Col
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2018, 10:26:26 AM »
Group buy possible?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2018, 11:02:41 AM »
Group buy possible?

Yes, I will setup up group buy on the shop too, with a discount ofcause

Kukki

Offline Chain

• Lt. Col
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2018, 08:12:31 AM »
F/A-18C parts  :outthewindow:

Offline Verisimilitude

• 2nd. LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2018, 07:30:07 AM »
I would love to see a complete ICP, or barring that, just the ICP shell. I've looked into making one for myself but it's extremely expensive to do just a one-off.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2018, 07:39:27 AM »
I would love to see a complete ICP, or barring that, just the ICP shell. I've looked into making one for myself but it's extremely expensive to do just a one-off.

Then wait no more, in just month or two we will have a full ICP with working ThumbWheels

Offline John Fredrik

• Brig.General
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2018, 08:44:34 AM »
Seat rail mounts?
Best Regards
John Fredrik

Offline tiger-31

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2018, 10:22:40 AM »

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2018, 02:16:58 AM »

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2018, 05:33:26 AM »
Seat rail mounts?

We already have those, so please hold on for 2 weeks more and they will be in the shop

Kukki

Offline tiger-31

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2018, 06:12:46 AM »
 :thumbsup:

Offline Doc

• Col.
    • My pit
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2018, 02:48:26 AM »
Cougar original gimbals replacements?
AB-pit, FCC3, Cougar MFD, Hispapanels-ICP, Pokeys56U, DIY-CPD, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php/topic,4239.0.html

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2018, 03:14:59 AM »
Cougar original gimbals replacements?

Those gimbals im almost sure we will not make, sorry

Kukki

Offline tiger-31

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2018, 03:16:29 AM »
any news on the seatrail mounts?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2018, 03:18:52 AM »

Top or buttom

Top is in the process now

Kukki

Offline tiger-31

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2018, 03:21:28 AM »
Top ones thanks.

Any ideas of pricing?

Offline JCook

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2018, 12:31:43 PM »
Kukki
How about the air vent attachment block for the center console?

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2018, 02:39:02 PM »
...switch guards set?
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2018, 03:14:08 PM »
Kukki
How about the air vent attachment block for the center console?

Will come for sure 👍🏻

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2018, 03:14:51 PM »
...switch guards set?

Yep
Will be standard in the shop too

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2018, 03:35:42 PM »
The ultimate would be a replacement warthog stick shell that is some sort of one piece at the mount rather than the jiggly stock grip I get every few months.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2018, 03:44:00 PM »
The ultimate would be a replacement warthog stick shell that is some sort of one piece at the mount rather than the jiggly stock grip I get every few months.

Yep agree, it wight be an experiment for us when we are done with all the other stuff we have cooking, and that is a lot at the moment :-)

Kukki

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2018, 03:52:00 PM »
There has to be a way to make a grip stabilizing insert that would fit between the bottom of the grip and the lock ring...or even a replacement lock ring.  I've been contemplating a mock-up of such made from a medicine bottle, but the ideal way would be to 3D print or machine one.  It would need to accommodate the angled tailpiece, but that shouldn't really be a problem - it just needs to be modeled like the bottom of an actual grip, and contact the lock ring...I have a couple ideas.  If I only had a lathe...
- Rufus

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2018, 04:05:26 PM »
There are lots of solutions to fix this.   Rather I would just like to see someone design a new grip casing that is one piece at the neck.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2018, 04:22:46 PM »
...ok...I just thought of another, really simple idea that everyone could try... :DOH: ...I used this on my CNC project where I didn't have clearance between the carriage plate and the frame for using standard screws for my spindle mounts - grub screws; a long set-screw.  Looking over Kukki's angled tail piece again, it would seem that one can simply use over-length headless Allen screws - grub screws - when installing the electrical connector and snug them against the bottom of the grip.  Adding a washer in between may also be prudent.

I noticed that the connector screw holes are 90 degrees to the ears on the tail piece - so...the tail piece ears would take pitch loads and the screws on either side could be snugged up against the bottom of the grip to take lateral loads (and snug up the installation in general).  By using this approach you should be able to get something that should both stabilize the grip and be adjustable for wear.  Kukki's tailpiece being fully machined should also help things, strength-wise.

Looking forward to trying this...and hiding it all under Bio's stick boot... :thumbsup: !
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2018, 04:40:13 PM »
Can you gents try to make a rough sketch to me and I will ger our design guro to look at it, and we might come up with something really stable.

A fylly new stick would be no. 1 but I dont think there is many there can afford that, and if there is less than 20 then it will be to expensive to design and
make a casting for it.

Lets see if ce can make something there really will help all the wobbling.

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2018, 04:47:01 PM »
Agreed.  Some sort it center sleeve that inserts under the stick and above the neck would work.  Specially if it had some sort of adjustment so it fits each stick.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Predator

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2018, 02:48:41 PM »
As I talked with Kukki, I suppose that many of us would like to have a replica JHMCS mount with data cable for our helmet. So I hope Kukki and the rest of the production team would begin this project early in 2019....😉

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2018, 03:13:39 PM »
This doo-hickey right here (that I've been watching) would make an excellent starting point for a JHMCS system which could be mounted inside either a standard flight helmet or HMCS visor replica -

https://www.vuzix.com/Products/m300-smart-glasses

The bigger issue is that the ability to align it (or any other RL representative HMCS display) would also need to be coded into BMS...I'm thinking 6-12 weeks for that...
- Rufus

Offline Predator

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2018, 02:07:53 PM »
Personally, as about the JHMCS project, I would be happy having just the replica....! :cheerleader:

Offline Viper-UK

• Lt. Col
  • Spending to much money.......
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2018, 09:26:52 AM »
Personally, as about the JHMCS project, I would be happy having just the replica....! :cheerleader:

Same for me  :outthewindow:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2018, 10:31:54 AM »
Gents if you can email me your interest in a full painted replica of the JHMCS system (with or without visor, if we can make it).

just email me on contact@realsimworld.dk

Then I will start to look into if its possible to make it.

one thing is for sure is the we need more than 6-8 persons to commit, the companies we work with will not start anything under 10 units.
they will but it will be way to expensive.

Kukki

Offline Predator

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2018, 01:32:22 PM »
@Kukki you have email ;)

Offline Seeky

• Col.
  • Keep calm and fox 3 long
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2018, 09:52:07 AM »
Kukki, too bad you removed all of the old posts in this section. I wanted to confirm that I got my seatpan and post my personal review of the stuff, and I wanted to have a look at the way you were supposed to attach the straps to it, but that's not possible anymore.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2018, 09:58:51 AM »
Kukki, too bad you removed all of the old posts in this section. I wanted to confirm that I got my seatpan and post my personal review of the stuff, and I wanted to have a look at the way you were supposed to attach the straps to it, but that's not possible anymore.

The straps is easy to attach, you cant make it wrong, all holes are there, you just need to find the screws that works for you there.

If you want you can log into the webshop and make a review on the seatpan there.

Here is some pictures, and on the VP thread there was not more pictures than you get here.

Offline Seeky

• Col.
  • Keep calm and fox 3 long
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2018, 03:04:23 PM »
Thank you, these were the pictures I was looking for.

Offline PePe

• 1st.LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2018, 06:17:19 PM »
Hi,

I haven't posted pics about the seat pan... but the result is awesome.
That's the best quality you will able to get.

To be exact... I wonder if the real part is as good as yours. Really.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2018, 11:58:28 AM »
Hi,

I haven't posted pics about the seat pan... but the result is awesome.
That's the best quality you will able to get.

To be exact... I wonder if the real part is as good as yours. Really.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Hey Pepe!
Thanks for your feedback, that kind of feedback just makes us happy and more motivated to make quality products.

Thanks  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline JCook

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2018, 01:25:20 PM »
Joystick and Throttle covers. Something lightweight and padded on the inside to protect the stick and HOTAS.

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2018, 06:27:19 AM »

Top or buttom

Kukki
I have not (yet) seen the top seatrail mounts on RSW.
(not as planned / notify me / add to wishlist)
Really looking forward to these two "guys" to mount the seat rails  :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2018, 07:35:11 AM »

Top or buttom

Kukki
I have not (yet) seen the top seatrail mounts on RSW.
(not as planned / notify me / add to wishlist)
Really looking forward to these two "guys" to mount the seat rails  :thumbsup:

They are in the process of making now
Soon my friend

Offline JCook

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2018, 06:40:37 PM »
Will there be any new ACES II parts coming for 2018?
Seat box & side parts? Any news?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2018, 01:29:36 PM »
Will there be any new ACES II parts coming for 2018?
Seat box & side parts? Any news?

Not sure we can make it for 2018
We are still working hard on other profucts we need to finish
Asap
But 2019 for sure there will

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2018, 02:42:37 PM »
...I still want rudder pedals for Christmas... :countingmoney: ..!
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2018, 02:59:58 PM »
...I still want rudder pedals for Christmas... :countingmoney: ..!

Working on the also right now 👍🏻

Offline Nomad

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2019, 07:44:07 PM »
DTU/DTC Panel
Bell206/407 EuroEC135/EC145/BK117/AS350B3E/B2
F16/P51/Cessna172/177/182/206/210/310

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2019, 03:09:26 AM »
DTU/DTC Panel

ITS ALREADY made, we just need to put it on to the webshop, will be this or latest next week.

DTC will come very soon after, depending on how much interest there is.

Keep an eye on the newsletter, so please sign up on realsimworld.dk and you will get all the latesat news about products etc.

Kukki

Offline Taipan

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2019, 06:45:32 AM »
"If the heat don't get you........"

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2019, 05:37:34 AM »
Parts I would like to see made by RW are :

-Pedal Adj on the (CP)
-All the panels with backlighting
-A MFD solution adapted to Pegasus RMF/LMF
-Master caution switch (box with push Button)

-Pedal Adj on the (CP)  -  ALREADY MADE, just need to put it one the shop.
-All the panels with backlighting  - COMING
-A MFD solution adapted to Pegasus RMF/LMF  - Will be in the future, we have not decided this yet
-Master caution switch (box with push Button)  - might come, but low on the list.

We will sure listen to all inputs, but we will focus on the bigger market first.

Offline KK

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2019, 09:24:14 AM »
Hi Kukki,

it would be nice to have the 2 Aluminum wheels from the Manual Trim panel.
No need to paint them. They are pretty demanding to make them DIY with all
those grip lines.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.