Mag switches with DCS by questerymj
[May 11, 2024, 08:11:05 AM]

USAeroSim DCS F16c CDU Software by snakedoc
[May 10, 2024, 09:10:22 AM]

I am a newbie who took off from Japan sir by questerymj
[May 09, 2024, 09:12:07 AM]

Hello from Canada by RonD
[May 05, 2024, 04:00:22 PM]

Author Topic: Set HUD only tool  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Falcas

• Maj. General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • http://www.weapondeliveryplanner.nl
    • Awards
Re: Set HUD only tool
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 03:36:56 AM »
Hey,

As the registry entry for 4.33U1 messed with the tools finding the BMS installation, I redid the reading code for this.
So a new version for all the tools will be released and this is the update for HUDonly.

See first post for the update.

Gr Falcas
My site: Weapon Delivery Planner Ver 3.7.11.117
MC Ver 0.5.10.398
WC ver 1.3.0.11
Set HUD only 1.4.0
AIC ver 6.5.7

Offline bluc69

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • Luca "Merlin" Bolis
  • VP Awards Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2016, 04:05:40 AM »
Great new Falcas!
Could you also consider to add a fuction to set the pitch for the 2D view?
I know it can be done modifying a line into the cockpit3d file, but with your program it will be a lot faster and easier...  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

eagleeyes

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 04:48:41 AM »
Hey,

As the registry entry for 4.33U1 messed with the tools finding the BMS installation, I redid the reading code for this.
So a new version for all the tools will be released and this is the update for HUDonly.

Gr Falcas

Thanks, great tool!

Offline MrWell

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 12:31:02 PM »
Thanks Falcas. You are on fire!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2016, 02:15:22 PM »
Hey,

Gr Falcas

Many thanks, Falcas.... :yihaw: !
- Rufus

Offline Catcher

• Live fearless Live free
  • -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Semper WiFi
  • VP Awards Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2016, 02:44:43 AM »
Falcas, I use the tool in my pit and I love it
I only wish if there was a tool to scale the 3D smaller as well

Oh and when you are in the neighbourhood you are always welcome to grab a beer and fly in my pit :beer:

Offline Goofy

• LT. General
  • VP Awards Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2016, 12:03:21 PM »
hi all, trying to get this tool working, but every time I try the browser to locate my BMS files it comes up with an exception error, it doesnt seem to work.....anyone got a clue what i am doing wrong????

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2016, 01:11:23 PM »
hi all, trying to get this tool working, but every time I try the browser to locate my BMS files it comes up with an exception error, it doesnt seem to work.....anyone got a clue what i am doing wrong????

Find in your reg file all the BMS install you dont have on your computer and delete them, then it ill work

Kukki

eagleeyes

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2016, 01:44:34 PM »

Hi,

Send your findings to FALCAS, maybe he can help.
HUD only tool 1.4.0 works good on my system.

Kind regards,

Eagleeyes

Offline Goofy

• LT. General
  • VP Awards Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2016, 02:42:05 PM »
Thanks Kukki......I dont really know where to find or delete reg files though  ::)  The warning I get is the following one....might drop Falcas a line....

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2016, 04:39:53 PM »
Thanks Kukki......I dont really know where to find or delete reg files though  ::)  The warning I get is the following one....might drop Falcas a line....

Go to RUN and type Regedit
under localmachine, software there I think in the last folder you can see those BMS installe you had on the machine if they were not uninstalled the proper way.

Im on a mac computer now, so I cant tell for sure, but its there, and im sure that is why you get thet error popup, I did the same.

Offline Goofy

• LT. General
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2016, 04:55:36 PM »
Thanks Kukki....I'll give it a go in the morning!!!  :thumbsup:

sunny_hk

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2016, 11:35:02 AM »
Great Tool, Thanks a lot.
by the way, where is the  file exactly locate in 433 U1 ? I try D:\Falcon BMS 4.33 U1\Data\Art\ckptart\16_ckpit with no luck. I may need to adjust a lit bit Yaw.

Thanks Heaps!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal