Mag switches with DCS by questerymj
[May 11, 2024, 08:11:05 AM]

USAeroSim DCS F16c CDU Software by snakedoc
[May 10, 2024, 09:10:22 AM]

I am a newbie who took off from Japan sir by questerymj
[May 09, 2024, 09:12:07 AM]

Hello from Canada by RonD
[May 05, 2024, 04:00:22 PM]

Author Topic: How can I Change 3D HUD position to match my CP HUD  (Read 807 times)

sunny_hk

How can I Change 3D HUD position to match my CP HUD
« on: August 26, 2016, 07:38:21 AM »
Hello everyone, I think this is a FAQ for HUD builder. I searched 2 days on Viperpits and BMS Forum, but cant found the solution. Please Help!

I made a CP HUD for BMS 433 u1, but it is not aligned with the screen out of window. Approx. has 8 degree off set to the window screen. so, it make waypoint, locked target etc is not accurate.

How can I adjust the 3D HUD to align with my CP HUD? I tried 3dckpit.dat at  "hud   20063.0 -2750.0 -618.0   20063.0   2750.0   -618.0   20063.0   -2750.0   4902.0   0   0   280   280   c;" , I can change the shape of the 3D HUD but really dont know how to MOVE the 3D HUD.

Any Help is appreciated.

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: How can I Change 3D HUD position to match my CP HUD
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 10:59:34 AM »
try use this program, I think if I recall right you can move it up and down in that program, but can remember.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2667097/SetHUDonly_1.3.0.0.7z

But else you can set the coordinates for the hud too in the .dat file for that specific jeg you always fly, but need others to chip in here to confirm, its been to long time since I have worked with that, but I will have to work on it when I get to that part in my setup

Kukki

sunny_hk

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 11:27:24 AM »
try use this program, I think if I recall right you can move it up and down in that program, but can remember.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2667097/SetHUDonly_1.3.0.0.7z

But else you can set the coordinates for the hud too in the .dat file for that specific jeg you always fly, but need others to chip in here to confirm, its been to long time since I have worked with that, but I will have to work on it when I get to that part in my setup

Kukki

Thanks for reply, I already try SetHUDonly 1.4.  has error when i point it to Bin\x64\falcon BMS "unable to determine the Version of your install".  I try to deleted all the old BMS registry, still not work. I also try point it to D:\Falcon BMS 4.33 U1\ Launcher.. but nothing change in 3D cp.

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 11:43:24 AM »
if you have or had some old bms install, then delete those reg entries from the reg DB

I had some failior too with the sethudonly program, it couldent find the latest bms install, then I deleted all the old reg bms entry and then it worked.

Kukki

sunny_hk

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 12:50:48 AM »
Thx Kukki,  it work now,  i can align with hud only veiw. 

Is it possible to align 3d cockpit veiw with tir?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal