* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 13
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

Hello from Canada by ChrispyBiscuit99
[April 30, 2024, 06:49:56 AM]

Author Topic: Lightning  (Read 16707 times)

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Lightning
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2009, 04:17:53 AM »
Hey Lightning!
A BIG Congratulation from me and my family, very WELL done  :thumbsup:

Kukki

Offline Rayman

• -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2009, 05:18:13 AM »
Hey Dave,

Congrats to you and your wife with your beautiful girl :yihaw: enjoy!!
Kids are the greatest blessing in your life!

Raymond

Offline heines

• aviation collector
  • -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2009, 10:15:47 AM »
Congrat's to you and your wife  :thumbsup:

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2009, 12:03:46 PM »
Obviously she takes after the mother because she's really cute. Hehehe
Nigel

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2009, 12:30:42 PM »
My Congrats to all of YOU there !

Strale (Skype: Strale_64)

Helio Estrela

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2009, 12:54:52 PM »
Congrats!
cheers
Helio

Offline Ka-Bar03

• - Mike -
  • Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2009, 09:42:48 PM »
Congrats Lightning, she's a doll  :)

Love the name too!

Offline Sledge

• Real pilot. Fake airplanes. No FAA = FUN
  • -=VP Donor=-
  • Brig.General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • My Twitch channel:  MAX_THRUST
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »
Congrats to y'all Dave!  Kids are a blast!  There's nothing like being a dad!  Warning:  They grow up fast!
Cleared in hot.

Offline lightning

• -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Software Guru Award: Awarded to those with special software skills Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Lightning's Tools GitHub repository
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2010, 09:36:56 PM »
Hey guys,

I haven't posted much over the last few months, as I've been very busy, between adjusting to being a dad, celebrating the holidays, travelling with the baby to see her grandparents and now being on the hunt for a new job. 

Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon!  I do make an effort to keep up with PMs, posts, and emails, but sometimes, stuff slips through the cracks.  If I've neglected to respond to your questions or posts, or if you're waiting on me for anything, please feel free to remind me as often as necessary via PM, phone, email, or whatever works for you. 

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/lightningviper/IMG_0173.jpg
Lightning

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2010, 01:00:27 AM »
Wow what a nice little girl you have there, really a good shot, just look at her bandit face.

First things first, and family comes first.

Kukki

BullDog

« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2010, 02:47:43 AM »
Congrats on the dad front Lightning and thanks for all your software work

MicaGR

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2010, 04:00:22 AM »
Nice sweet cute face... Best wishes for the new year to you and ur family!...

Offline Dive

• -=VP Donor=-
  • Maj. General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »
Congrats brother!!!
INTEL i-5 4690K 3.5GHZ, Radeon R9 270X 2GB PCI-EXPRESS, ASUS Z97-A, AC 97 DIRECT 3D SOUND INTEGRATED, 8GB PC17000/2133Hz, Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green, SAMSUNG 850 PRO, CORSAIR 750W SLI, Sony KDL-60W800B

GammaRayV2, ElectonFlux, Plasma MM2

Offline Rocky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • Maj. General
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2010, 10:56:35 AM »
Congratulations. Kids are such a blessing, enjoy the ride. Can't believe my son is turning 18 this month. They grow up fast, cherish the moments.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal