• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

I am a newbie who took off from Japan sir by Atlas
[May 16, 2024, 12:43:47 PM]

Mag switches with DCS by questerymj
[May 11, 2024, 08:11:05 AM]

USAeroSim DCS F16c CDU Software by snakedoc
[May 10, 2024, 09:10:22 AM]

Author Topic: TracIR / OF, moved from AD thread  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Ka-Bar03

• - Mike -
  • Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
TracIR / OF, moved from AD thread
« on: March 10, 2007, 11:39:18 AM »
Gunman, I don't see the 6DOF in the config editor, where do I activate that for OF?
Quote from: "GunMan"
With OF too, if you applied the last globalfalcon patch (4.4.1). You can activate it on a 4.3 version but you will find a few bugs and glitches in the 3dpit. The 4.4.1 patch corrects theses bugs, but the buttons positions and the HUD alignment need exe modifications, so these two things are still bugged, that's why you need to set a deadzone on your trackir ;)

101-douxx

Re: TracIR / OF, moved from AD thread
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 11:55:35 AM »
Quote from: "Kabar03"
Gunman, I don't see the 6DOF in the config editor, where do I activate that for OF?
Quote from: "GunMan"
With OF too, if you applied the last globalfalcon patch (4.4.1). You can activate it on a 4.3 version but you will find a few bugs and glitches in the 3dpit. The 4.4.1 patch corrects theses bugs, but the buttons positions and the HUD alignment need exe modifications, so these two things are still bugged, that's why you need to set a deadzone on your trackir ;)

You'll have to edit the 3dckpit.dat in all the F-16 folders.

At the end of the .dat, there is 6DOF at value 0
In C:\OpenFalcon\art\ckptart... all the F16 folders... \3dckpit.dat
If you want the other planes too change the 3dckpit.dat at the source too.
C:\OpenFalcon\art\ckptart\3dckpit.dat

Change it to Value 1... all of them! Do not copy paste those files!
6dof_ready 1;
Et voil?!!!

Enjoy!
Stephane.

Offline Ka-Bar03

• - Mike -
  • Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
TracIR / OF, moved from AD thread
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 12:28:20 PM »
got it, Thanks Stephane

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal