Archives > Sy's F16 Cockpit Plans / Stencils 2015

LHS Console Development

(1/2) > >>

Symulate:
Hello all,

Before shutdown I reported that I was re-jigging the LHS console model to allow fitment of the hardware from a correct throttle assembly.  This has now been done as shown below fitted with Mikes panels.  The throttle assembly is the Aerotronics one.

The console is now fully modelled and will now be turned into drawings etc.

Thanks,
Sy

Symulate:
Hello all,

As it is a race weekend I haven't accomplished as much as I would have liked but I have decided to upload the LHS Console Build Manual in an incomplete state.  This is the most complex assembly thus far so I would appreciate any feedback on whether there is enough detail in it for people to understand what is going on.  I realise it would probably be easier with proper parts in front of you but at least you get the idea.

It is missing the final few steps (which should be obvious) and also the BOM which I will complete early next week before moving on to the stencils.

Any questions or comments please ask...

Regards,
Sy

Nigel:
What sort of racing, Sy? F1 by any chance?

Symulate:
Yes, I'm an aerodynamicist.  So wings... But upside down.

Thanks,
Sy

Symulate:
Hello all,

I have now finished all of the individual drawings for the LHS console, varying in size from A3 to A0+2000.  Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will finish the nested drawing and complete the build manual.  At this point this third module will be completed and can be released.  I can get on with modelling the final RHS console.

I have attached to this drawing one of the .pdf files which make up part of the drawing set to see if anyone wants to try printing and checking the dimensions come out OK.  I have had no complaints about other test pieces I have put out there but there is no harm in making sure everything is still OK.

Thanks,
Sy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version