* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

HOW TO EMBED A YOUTUBE VIDEO IN YOUR POST by warbirdguy1
[November 15, 2019, 03:43:59 PM]

Author Topic: ICP from Realsimworld  (Read 6172 times)

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: ICP from Realsimworld
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2019, 02:36:22 PM »
Just ordered mine... :outthewindow: ...DROOOOOL!
- Rufus

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2019, 03:13:39 PM »
Me too !   ;D   :outthewindow:   But worth it  :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2019, 04:40:15 PM »
Thanks for supporting GENTS, and more great parts will come  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline jjbravo

• Maj. General
  • Spend most of my time in the basement anyway...
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2019, 05:39:31 PM »
Hey Kukki, Do you have a roadmap of what you will be working on next?

Thanks for making these products available to us.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2019, 05:42:22 PM »

we will very very soon come with a new full DIY ACES II seat in full metal, hos hold your horses, because this seat will be very very nice.

And there will come more small parts for the pit + we are working on other jet´s too.   Lets see what the future will bring :-)

Offline jjbravo

• Maj. General
  • Spend most of my time in the basement anyway...
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2019, 05:50:02 PM »
Awesome, thanks Kukki!  :countingmoney:

Offline raptor

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • 16th Ark Angels
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2019, 05:52:59 PM »
 :outthewindow:

Offline Nomad

• Captain
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2019, 07:41:17 PM »
Awesome products!
Bell206/407 EuroEC135/EC145/BK117/AS350B3E/B2
F16/P51/Cessna172/177/182/206/210/310

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2019, 07:50:13 PM »

we will very very soon come with a new full DIY ACES II seat in full metal, hos hold your horses, because this seat will be very very nice.

And there will come more small parts for the pit + we are working on other jet´s too.   Lets see what the future will bring :)

I'll be looking for the seat...minus the parts that I already have from you.  How about the cloth parts for the parachute container?  I'm sure there are more people than me that are wanting to restore a real one... :whistle: .
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2019, 03:07:25 AM »
Gents ist all coming  :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2019, 05:58:53 AM »
Gents here is a picture of our ICP.

Customers are recieving it right now, so im looking forward to hear what they say about it  :thumbsup:

Its just such a fantastic piece of HW.

NOTE. ONLY 28 are made.

NATO MLU and US VERSION - MULTI COLOR BACKLIGHT.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 04:47:57 PM by Kukki »

Offline Zeight

• Captain
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2019, 12:44:07 PM »
They really really look good. Drooling.

Offline JCook

• General
  • Callsign: "Anger"
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2019, 02:00:22 PM »
Amazing work.
Takeoffs are optional...landings are mandatory

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2019, 08:21:39 PM »
I received mine last Monday... :yihaw: ...and it IS a total gem!  Absolutely stunning.

Standby for an update flood in my build thread after I get some time to take snaps and fiddle...
- Rufus

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2019, 07:04:13 AM »
OK @Marvin you are right on your ICP there, but the one you show with nvis dont have.  it might be that nvis dont have that bulb under the "ICP" label.

But anyway, our ICP dont have the "ICP" lable backlit.

I don’t think so.  That is an NVIS ICP (check on the bottom right of the panel)  I just removed the filters for a test as I was comparing white and the green look.  My other ICP has the same bulb on the PCB but it is burnt out my guess.   Both are made in 2000 as th dates on the rear.  So perhaps it was on later models?
Jody,
just curious, who makes yours, is it SDI or maybe Photo-Etch?