* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 6
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

HOW TO EMBED A YOUTUBE VIDEO IN YOUR POST by warbirdguy1
[November 15, 2019, 03:43:59 PM]

Author Topic: ICP from Realsimworld  (Read 6159 times)

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: ICP from Realsimworld
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2019, 10:17:32 AM »
Very nice work.  :thumbsup: Congrats on that one  :clap:

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2019, 09:43:57 PM »
...I'm all in after I get back from travel... :countingmoney: .
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2019, 11:04:52 PM »
...I'm all in after I get back from travel... :countingmoney: .

Thanks for supporting us Rufus 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2019, 02:24:05 AM »
Gents also try to read here, this ICP is a MASTERPIECE

Im waiting on a batch of the REAL OTTO 4 way dcs switches and the 2 toggle switches, when they are here then we will offer those too
And some will ship to china so if you order a full ICP with all, then its tested with all mounted 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Try read this: http://www.realsimworld.com/en/new/ICP-Album.html

Kukki
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 02:53:16 AM by Kukki »

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2019, 02:30:46 AM »
Gents also try to read here, this ICP is a MASTERPIECE

Im waiting on a batch of the REAL OTTO 4 way dcs switches and the 2 toggle switches, when they are here then we will offer those too
And some will ship to china so if you order a full ICP with all, then its tested with all mounted 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Try read this: http://www.realsimworld.com/en/new/ICP-Album.html

Kukki

Read!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 02:53:53 AM by Kukki »

Offline Red Dog

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • CombatSim Checklists
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2019, 03:40:07 AM »
Masterpiece indeed !!

Have a bandit day
Red Dog

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2019, 05:58:18 AM »
Welll, my wife gets a new kitchen in two months time  :outthewindow:
Need to start saving, this beauty is on the top of my list  :countingmoney:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2019, 01:17:12 PM »
Thanks guys, we really did all we could to get this ICP done the perfect way, and Alex our Electronic engineer have really outdone him self here.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline jjbravo

• Maj. General
  • Spend most of my time in the basement anyway...
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2019, 01:46:25 PM »
Can’t wait to use it!
Hopefully the switches will be ready to order soon.

Great Job!

Offline Verisimilitude

• 2nd. LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2019, 09:20:44 PM »
Are there plans to continue producing the ICP after the initial 20 sell out? If so, will there be stock kept on hand, made-to-order, or until a batch size is reached?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2019, 02:13:07 AM »
Are there plans to continue producing the ICP after the initial 20 sell out? If so, will there be stock kept on hand, made-to-order, or until a batch size is reached?

It all depends, if still big interest after the first 20 then yes, if not this is the batch we only make.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2019, 03:29:06 PM »
Gents please be gentlemen, and its super to have opinions here and discuss and disagree, but please keep the language proper.

I have now deleted the posts here there was derailing a bit (my self included)

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2019, 03:34:41 PM »
Awe really??  It's the vulgar language and insults that keeps this place interesting??   :lolsign:
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2019, 03:37:50 PM »
Awe really??  It's the vulgar language and insults that keeps this place interesting??   :lolsign:

hehe  :lolsign:  have a great weekend Gents.

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2019, 09:48:41 AM »
Looking forward.. maybe this part is still available if I need it in 2020.. and if not.. I continue my hunt  :harhar: