* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 6
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

HOW TO EMBED A YOUTUBE VIDEO IN YOUR POST by warbirdguy1
[November 15, 2019, 03:43:59 PM]

Author Topic: ICP from Realsimworld  (Read 6163 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
ICP from Realsimworld
« on: February 04, 2019, 08:35:43 AM »
Hello Gents!

A little sneak peek

We have been working on the ICP for some time now and we are ready to show VP member som pictures of it.

First the ICP pcb´s are all professional made and the pushbutton pressure is as close to the real ICP as possible (might be better) We made the pcb the same way but used better components.
Acrylic faceplate is all CNC and professional painted and laser engraved.
ICP is made 99,99% to the real ICP
Backlight/controller module is mounted on the back of the ICP backplate and connected to a little control box where you put in your 12V and 5V + the usb and its then connected to the ICP with a single RJ45 cable, very nice solution, and it will fit into the real hudblock and RSW hudblock as well as your own hudblock solution.
Backlight on the ICP is RGB LED´s and there is a little SW with the ICP so yuou can configure it to the backlight color you have in your pit.  So no problem with White or NVIS or pink backlight :-)
ICP is recognised in windows as a normal joystick (labled ICP) and will be pure DX controlled so no programming SW needed, just go into your favorite sim and start assign the buttons, DCS, toggles and TW.
even the DCS and toggle switches are made to just plug into the controller pcb and work that way.
SO ITS FULL PnP and ready to plug in and start using.

Thumbwheels is a chapter for it self, total NEW design with 2019 technology with hall sensor technology and magnets, no touching parts and they will last forever.
TW can be purchased seperate as a single L or R TW and can be connected to your own pcb card there can controll a potmeter.
They are also made 99,99% accurate to the real TW

New ICP backplate there is predrilled to our ICP so it will fit perfect, and comes in US and NATO MLU version.

We will sell the ICP as a basic version with the ICP + Light/controller board and the converter box + all cables.

Addon can be purchased:
Thumbwheels
ICP backplate
IR-Sensor for the NATO MLU

We chose to split up the ICP in basic configuration and then all the add on´s because many have some parts and only need TW, backplate the ICP etc.

ALL PRICES are now fixed there, but we will not be ready to sell it before after the Chinese New Year.

DCS switch and the 2 toggle switches we are working on, it might be that we will not provide those (depends if we can find a good solution)
but we will provide a link where you can buy them.

DCS switch is seen from prices from 60 -100 usd (OTTO Part # T4-CN111N) fit perfect to our ICP Backplate.
toggle switches are seen at prices from approx 35 - 55 usd a piece.

I hope you will like it.

Here is the link to the webshop where you can see some pictures of the ICP put together.
https://www.realsimworld.dk/f16-simulator-shop/center-system-parts/icp-intergrated-control-panel

Note. new pictures will come and show exatcly what you get in the basic configuration and you see the add on option there.
Those add on option will have a chk box so its easy for you to add them if you need them to your ICP.

Kukki

And YES I know the com2 and iff are swoped :-)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 01:47:15 PM by Kukki »

Offline Blaze

• Maj. General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
Re: ICP from Realsimworld
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 12:21:40 PM »
Looks like another big score for RSW!

Nice work brother Kukki!

Offline Skins

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 12:25:04 PM »
Just awesome work!  :beer:

James

Offline Catcher

• Live fearless Live free
  • -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Semper WiFi
  • VP Awards : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 04:17:27 PM »
Highest standart as usual :thumbsup:

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 10:10:03 PM »
Kukki,

Is the ICP not back lit for a reason?
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 01:18:04 AM »
Kukki,

Is the ICP not back lit for a reason?

What do you meen, the icp is backlit

Offline DanW

• 1st.LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 01:25:12 AM »
I guess he meant the IPC label is not back lit.

Very nice job on the ICP. I really like the uniform nice backlight across the panel and the buttons.. That's exactly what bothers me in case of my IPC and make me fill that I need to build a 3rd one which must be perfect.
Dan

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 03:05:23 AM »
I guess he meant the IPC label is not back lit.

Very nice job on the ICP. I really like the uniform nice backlight across the panel and the buttons.. That's exactly what bothers me in case of my IPC and make me fill that I need to build a 3rd one which must be perfect.
Dan

Ohe OK, its not backlit on the Real ICP, that is why

Here is a picture of my real ICP and under is a picture of you own ICP @Marvin  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 03:24:23 AM by Kukki »

Offline KK

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 04:43:50 AM »
I agree with Kukki.
Indeed the ICP writing on the lightplate is *not* backlighted.
I just checked it on my SDI ICP.

You may notice that on some ICP's its written BRT where others have INT.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 04:49:18 AM »
I agree with Kukki.
Indeed the ICP writing on the lightplate is *not* backlighted.
I just checked it on my SDI ICP.

You may notice that on some ICP's its written BRT where others have INT.

Cool Klaus  :thumbsup: and yes there is so many different real versions of the ICP out there, I think I have seen 4 different.

Offline Marvin

• General
  • VP Awards : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 07:23:20 AM »
You sure about that one?  I have two of them and one clearly has a bad bulb and the other does not.  ;)

Indeed it *IS* back lit.  Lol
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 07:53:07 AM »
OK @Marvin you are right on your ICP there, but the one you show with nvis dont have, mine dont have, the one in China dont have.  it might be that nvis dont have that bulb under the "ICP" label.

But anyway, our ICP dont have the "ICP" lable backlit.

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 07:57:03 AM »
OK @Marvin you are right on your ICP there, but the one you show with nvis dont have.  it might be that nvis dont have that bulb under the "ICP" label.

I don’t think so.  That is an NVIS ICP (check on the bottom right of the panel)  I just removed the filters for a test as I was comparing white and the green look.  My other ICP has the same bulb on the PCB but it is burnt out my guess.   Both are made in 2000 as th dates on the rear.  So perhaps it was on later models?

" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 08:38:39 AM »
I dont know, all I know we have 4 real ICP´s here and all of them dont have the "ICP" lable light up, and I doubt that all the bulbs there is broken.  And I modd my White BL ICP to nvis and put nvis lenses in there, and there was no bulb under the ICP label.

But all in all cool info, now we got a bit more wise on the ICP  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 11:15:11 AM by Kukki »

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 08:53:26 AM »
I dont know, all I know we have 4 real ICP´s here and all of them dont have the "ICP" lable light up, and I doubt that all the bulbs there is broken.  And I modd my White BL ICP to nvis and put nvis lenses in there, and there was no bulb inder the ICP label.

But all in all cool info, now we got a bit more wise on the ICP  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah that’s we often forget.  The plan is like 60 years old and handled by many many different contractors to build parts.  Lol
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline DanW

• 1st.LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 09:01:46 AM »
Take a look at this video @22s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SixYwbkrJ1A
ICP writing is not back lit.

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 09:38:15 AM »
I think we established some are and some are not.  Hence my photos.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline John Fredrik

• Brig.General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 11:38:14 AM »
Take a look at this video @22s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SixYwbkrJ1A
ICP writing is not back lit.

A good example we cannot go wrong mixing green and white backlight for our cockpit. This cockpit was some christmas three :D
Best Regards
John Fredrik

Offline mrwell

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 01:05:35 PM »
Actually I like that, since we are not really using NVG:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Offline raptor

• General
    • 16th Ark Angels
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2019, 03:10:33 PM »
Actually I like that, since we are not really using NVG:

This is a HAF PX4, nvis compatible.

Offline mrwell

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2019, 01:30:19 PM »
Oh, great so NVG compatible is not only green backlight... interesting , thanks

Offline Nikolas_A

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2019, 01:33:50 PM »
AFAIK the blackout switch turns off all non-NVG compatible lights

Offline mrwell

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2019, 01:39:41 PM »
In my pic MISC and LG panel are white thus they should be NVG compatible...

Offline raptor

• General
    • 16th Ark Angels
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 01:46:06 PM »
Nikos is right, HOBOS switch on the throttle will turn off all non-nvis friendly internal lights, including the white backlit panels.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 04:05:35 PM »
Nikos is right, HOBOS switch on the throttle will turn off all non-nvis friendly internal lights, including the white backlit panels.

Cool stuff guys  :thumbsup:

How I use my hobo switch on the tqs grib.
On my internal lightning panel I have a mag switch to turn on the NVG, so when I turn that solenoid switch on it stays on (mag hold) and I get the NVG goggles on in BMS and if I push the hobo switch then it cuts the pover to the NVG solenoid and it flips back to off and turn off the NVG goggles in BMS.

We will never use real NVG goggles in BMS so I thought it was a nice way to use the solenoid mag switch and the hobo switch.

just what I have done  :thumbsup:

Offline raptor

• General
    • 16th Ark Angels
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2019, 04:45:36 PM »
Clever and practical..  :thumbsup:

Offline mrwell

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 12:11:31 AM »

Well, that’s right, but MISC and LG panels are mandatory to be on for obvious reasons, therefore something we’re missing...

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2019, 05:18:14 PM »
...ok...DROOOL...I'm in... :outthewindow: ..!
- Rufus

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2019, 10:06:41 AM »
Maybe Kukki is being modest here?  Not sure why he hasn’t shown this off yet???

Their ICP is freaking amazing!!  I might just sell my real one and buy theirs.  They have some serious engineering done here along with adjust colour for back lighting!!   Totally buying one!

https://youtu.be/JpvlmlA2cgU
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2019, 10:09:18 AM »
ICP for BMS and DCS for the F-16 when it comes.
Our new ICP for Falcon BMA and DCS is now on the marked.
https://realsimworld.dk/simulator-shop/f-16-simulator-shop/center-system-parts/icp-intergrated-control-panel

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpvlmlA2cgU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpvlmlA2cgU</a>

Enjoy Gents

Offline tiger-31

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2019, 10:17:32 AM »
Very nice work.  :thumbsup: Congrats on that one  :clap:

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2019, 09:43:57 PM »
...I'm all in after I get back from travel... :countingmoney: .
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2019, 11:04:52 PM »
...I'm all in after I get back from travel... :countingmoney: .

Thanks for supporting us Rufus 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2019, 02:24:05 AM »
Gents also try to read here, this ICP is a MASTERPIECE

Im waiting on a batch of the REAL OTTO 4 way dcs switches and the 2 toggle switches, when they are here then we will offer those too
And some will ship to china so if you order a full ICP with all, then its tested with all mounted 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Try read this: http://www.realsimworld.com/en/new/ICP-Album.html

Kukki
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 02:53:16 AM by Kukki »

Offline tiger-31

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2019, 02:30:46 AM »
Gents also try to read here, this ICP is a MASTERPIECE

Im waiting on a batch of the REAL OTTO 4 way dcs switches and the 2 toggle switches, when they are here then we will offer those too
And some will ship to china so if you order a full ICP with all, then its tested with all mounted 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Try read this: http://www.realsimworld.com/en/new/ICP-Album.html

Kukki

Read!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 02:53:53 AM by Kukki »

Offline Red Dog

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • CombatSim Checklists
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2019, 03:40:07 AM »
Masterpiece indeed !!

Have a bandit day
Red Dog

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2019, 05:58:18 AM »
Welll, my wife gets a new kitchen in two months time  :outthewindow:
Need to start saving, this beauty is on the top of my list  :countingmoney:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2019, 01:17:12 PM »
Thanks guys, we really did all we could to get this ICP done the perfect way, and Alex our Electronic engineer have really outdone him self here.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline jjbravo

• Maj. General
  • Spend most of my time in the basement anyway...
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2019, 01:46:25 PM »
Can’t wait to use it!
Hopefully the switches will be ready to order soon.

Great Job!

Offline Verisimilitude

• 2nd. LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2019, 09:20:44 PM »
Are there plans to continue producing the ICP after the initial 20 sell out? If so, will there be stock kept on hand, made-to-order, or until a batch size is reached?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2019, 02:13:07 AM »
Are there plans to continue producing the ICP after the initial 20 sell out? If so, will there be stock kept on hand, made-to-order, or until a batch size is reached?

It all depends, if still big interest after the first 20 then yes, if not this is the batch we only make.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2019, 03:29:06 PM »
Gents please be gentlemen, and its super to have opinions here and discuss and disagree, but please keep the language proper.

I have now deleted the posts here there was derailing a bit (my self included)

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2019, 03:34:41 PM »
Awe really??  It's the vulgar language and insults that keeps this place interesting??   :lolsign:
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2019, 03:37:50 PM »
Awe really??  It's the vulgar language and insults that keeps this place interesting??   :lolsign:

hehe  :lolsign:  have a great weekend Gents.

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2019, 09:48:41 AM »
Looking forward.. maybe this part is still available if I need it in 2020.. and if not.. I continue my hunt  :harhar:

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2019, 02:36:22 PM »
Just ordered mine... :outthewindow: ...DROOOOOL!
- Rufus

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2019, 03:13:39 PM »
Me too !   ;D   :outthewindow:   But worth it  :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2019, 04:40:15 PM »
Thanks for supporting GENTS, and more great parts will come  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline jjbravo

• Maj. General
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2019, 05:39:31 PM »
Hey Kukki, Do you have a roadmap of what you will be working on next?

Thanks for making these products available to us.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2019, 05:42:22 PM »

we will very very soon come with a new full DIY ACES II seat in full metal, hos hold your horses, because this seat will be very very nice.

And there will come more small parts for the pit + we are working on other jet´s too.   Lets see what the future will bring :-)

Offline jjbravo

• Maj. General
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2019, 05:50:02 PM »
Awesome, thanks Kukki!  :countingmoney:

Offline raptor

• General
    • 16th Ark Angels
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2019, 05:52:59 PM »
 :outthewindow:

Offline Nomad

• Captain
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2019, 07:41:17 PM »
Awesome products!
Bell206/407 EuroEC135/EC145/BK117/AS350B3E/B2
F16/P51/Cessna172/177/182/206/210/310

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2019, 07:50:13 PM »

we will very very soon come with a new full DIY ACES II seat in full metal, hos hold your horses, because this seat will be very very nice.

And there will come more small parts for the pit + we are working on other jet´s too.   Lets see what the future will bring :)

I'll be looking for the seat...minus the parts that I already have from you.  How about the cloth parts for the parachute container?  I'm sure there are more people than me that are wanting to restore a real one... :whistle: .
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2019, 03:07:25 AM »
Gents ist all coming  :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2019, 05:58:53 AM »
Gents here is a picture of our ICP.

Customers are recieving it right now, so im looking forward to hear what they say about it  :thumbsup:

Its just such a fantastic piece of HW.

NOTE. ONLY 28 are made.

NATO MLU and US VERSION - MULTI COLOR BACKLIGHT.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 04:47:57 PM by Kukki »

Offline Zeight

• Captain
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2019, 12:44:07 PM »
They really really look good. Drooling.

Offline JCook

• General
  • Callsign: "Anger"
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2019, 02:00:22 PM »
Amazing work.
Takeoffs are optional...landings are mandatory

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2019, 08:21:39 PM »
I received mine last Monday... :yihaw: ...and it IS a total gem!  Absolutely stunning.

Standby for an update flood in my build thread after I get some time to take snaps and fiddle...
- Rufus

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2019, 07:04:13 AM »
OK @Marvin you are right on your ICP there, but the one you show with nvis dont have.  it might be that nvis dont have that bulb under the "ICP" label.

I don’t think so.  That is an NVIS ICP (check on the bottom right of the panel)  I just removed the filters for a test as I was comparing white and the green look.  My other ICP has the same bulb on the PCB but it is burnt out my guess.   Both are made in 2000 as th dates on the rear.  So perhaps it was on later models?
Jody,
just curious, who makes yours, is it SDI or maybe Photo-Etch?

Offline KK

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2019, 08:03:36 AM »
just curious, who makes yours, is it SDI or maybe Photo-Etch?

My NVG is made by SUNDIAL and my white light is from SDI (a Woman-owned small business)  8)
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2019, 10:43:16 AM »
I received the ICP from RSW last week.
I just had a short peek out of curiosity (need to finish a new kitchen first), but that short peek was enough to be impressed by the quality, the looks, and everything  :hail:
Fantastic product, love it  :clap:

Never before got an item in such a professional package  :cheerleader:

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2019, 01:52:27 PM »
...heh...you beat me... :brickwall: ...I got mine last week too... :yihaw:

I already had a backplate, so I have to drill some holes - I'll be detailing that in my build thread for others that are in the same sitch, but yeah - this thing is TOP flight... :thumbsup: !

The driver software is quite the ticket too...
- Rufus

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2019, 02:29:28 PM »
In an email, I received from Alex the assembly/disassembly instruction manual.
It is just two sides (one leaf of paper  :D), and I have read it ... Because I have the 2 switches and the 4-way switch, I ordered the ICP without the switches.
To install the switches you have to do an almost complete disassembly, mount the switches and assemble everything ... making me wish I had bought the ICP *with* the switches installed  :whistle:

So, if you are still thinking of buying the ICP, I strongly suggest to buy *everything*, because then this really fantastic ICP is truely Plug&Play in your pit !!!
 :vprules:

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2019, 04:56:44 PM »
Yes - I got the same e-mail from Alex and it's going to be very helpful.  I'm sure that when I bought my backplates that this ICP was just a dream, so I have to drill as well as otherwise assemble it - it looks pretty easy to dis-assemble and put back together, it's drilling the backplate that will require some skilz...which is why Henkie beat me to the publishers!  I already had the toggles, so I only needed the kit minus backplate and toggles.

BTW: Kukki's backplates will also fit to Mike's ICP panel if you have one of those and are semi-rolling your own...I started out that way but my backplate for it had/has it's thumb wheel mounts broken, so I bought Kukki's as a hopeful replacement.  Which will also allow using Kukki's thumb wheels, if you're down the track to rolling your own.

I haven't checked to see how Kukki's thumb wheels might fit to Mike's backplate, but I have a feeling they will.  And Mike's backplate will also fit to Kukki's HUD.
- Rufus

Offline jjbravo

• Maj. General
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2019, 02:41:43 PM »
I just got mine and I bought the switches as well.
Everything was assembled and looks amazing!!!

Thanks Realworldsim, this is awesome.

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2019, 12:57:38 AM »
Wow that is really nice!!   
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Offline Biggles

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2019, 05:51:00 PM »
Really nice looking piece of hardware.

I would like to make one critical note though.
Wouldn't it look way better using waxed nylon lacing cord instead of those big lumpy tie wraps ?

It all looks professional at high level, just to be finished with this low level big chunky wraps.

Just my 2 cents.

Biggles.

Offline Marvin

• General
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2019, 08:54:40 PM »
Really nice looking piece of hardware.

I would like to make one critical note though.
Wouldn't it look way better using waxed nylon lacing cord instead of those big lumpy tie wraps ?

It all looks professional at high level, just to be finished with this low level big chunky wraps.

Just my 2 cents.

Biggles.

I’m thinking no one is going to see the back once it’s installed in the pit?  ;)
" Where's the KABOOM! "