• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

NEWS - ATD Now up for sale. by ZoomOut
[August 20, 2018, 05:16:25 PM]

NEWS - Cougar/WH Tail piece Now up for sale. by RUS
[August 15, 2018, 02:18:15 AM]

WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE by tiger-31
[August 13, 2018, 06:12:46 AM]

Author Topic: NEWS - Knobs are ready in the shop  (Read 226 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
NEWS - Knobs are ready in the shop
« on: August 05, 2018, 11:24:14 AM »
NEWS - Knobs are ready in the shop

Take a look here: https://realsimworld.dk/f16-simulator-shop/knobs

Kukki

NB. remember to sign up for the news email, then you will get all the new information in your inbox.
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline James R. Stern

• Col.
  • aka mcfrag0815
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: NEWS - Knobs are ready in the shop
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 03:24:08 PM »
Wow looking really good. The complete set seems to be a very fair price IMHO  :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: NEWS - Knobs are ready in the shop
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 03:30:53 PM »
Wow looking really good. The complete set seems to be a very fair price IMHO  :thumbsup:

Yes I think so to, when you see that they are with metal inserts, screcs, tools, paint and markings on, then you wont get a better deal, and they are made professional.

Kukki
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)