• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

NEWS - ATD Now up for sale. by ZoomOut
[August 20, 2018, 05:16:25 PM]

NEWS - Cougar/WH Tail piece Now up for sale. by RUS
[August 15, 2018, 02:18:15 AM]

WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE by tiger-31
[August 13, 2018, 06:12:46 AM]

Author Topic: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE  (Read 2569 times)

Offline avn-tech

• Maj. General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • Aviation, Military & Police Movie Props
    • Awards
Re: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2018, 07:23:58 AM »
You mite look at breaking the complete cockpit into 3-5 kits at $1000+ each. That would make it more affordable, and as you complete one section you could order then next one.

Great work overall, and I look forward to see your new products.

Thanks
Avn-Tech

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2018, 08:05:36 AM »
You mite look at breaking the complete cockpit into 3-5 kits at $1000+ each. That would make it more affordable, and as you complete one section you could order then next one.

Great work overall, and I look forward to see your new products.

Thanks
Avn-Tech

We would loge to do what ever it takes, the problem is the factory, and they demand minimum 10 full cockpits before they want to touch it.  we are in the process of ordering only one and then the price will be bigger but still good I think.

Will get back to you.

Kukki
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline Zeight

• 2nd. LT
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2018, 10:26:26 AM »
Group buy possible?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2018, 11:02:41 AM »
Group buy possible?

Yes, I will setup up group buy on the shop too, with a discount ofcause

Kukki

Offline Chain

• Lt. Col
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2018, 08:12:31 AM »
F/A-18C parts  :outthewindow:

Offline Verisimilitude

• 2nd. LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2018, 07:30:07 AM »
I would love to see a complete ICP, or barring that, just the ICP shell. I've looked into making one for myself but it's extremely expensive to do just a one-off.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2018, 07:39:27 AM »
I would love to see a complete ICP, or barring that, just the ICP shell. I've looked into making one for myself but it's extremely expensive to do just a one-off.

Then wait no more, in just month or two we will have a full ICP with working ThumbWheels

Offline John Fredrik

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2018, 08:44:34 AM »
Seat rail mounts?
Best Regards
John Fredrik

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2018, 10:22:40 AM »

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2018, 02:16:58 AM »

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2018, 05:33:26 AM »
Seat rail mounts?

We already have those, so please hold on for 2 weeks more and they will be in the shop

Kukki

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2018, 06:12:46 AM »
 :thumbsup: