• Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

KNOB´s for the Sim by Kukki
[Today at 12:56:41 PM]

Knobs order info from Realsimworld by Catcher
[November 11, 2018, 06:51:27 PM]

Author Topic: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE  (Read 7303 times)

Offline mrwell

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: WHISLIST FOR PARTS YOU WANT US TO MAKE
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 03:11:41 AM »
depending on the cost, I will take one or two piddle packs  ;D

+1... I mean 2  :harhar: :beer:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2018, 04:40:22 AM »
What about a RealSimWorld patch
Or a aluminium Logo, brandname, witch I would gladly retrofit on HUD or any other RSW product :thumbsup:

Ralphy

Might come later, we are really busy with the products now, but a great suggestion and we WILL make some cool metal emblems and patches

Kukki
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline Biggles

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2018, 06:30:09 PM »
Hi Kukki,

Can you tell me if those items are of the correct size ?
I do have the connectors that fit the hole, so i need to know if they are of the correct size.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Biggles.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2018, 06:31:39 PM »
Hi Kukki,

I do have the connectors that fit the hole, so i need to know if they are of the correct size.

Biggles.

I can gurentee that, but we got good drawings, so they should be.
I hope some dy I can get my hands on one so we can be 100% sure

But if the holes in not, I just hope they are a bit to small so you can drill them bigger, not good if its the other case :-)

Offline John Fredrik

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2018, 06:37:20 PM »
Hi Kukki,

Biggles.

But if the holes in not, I just hope they are a bit to small so you can drill them bigger, not good if its the other case :-)

I got the real ones if you need any measurements done
Best Regards
John Fredrik

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2018, 06:47:10 PM »
Hi Kukki,

Biggles.

I got the real ones if you need any measurements done

Ohe yes please 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Offline JCook

• General
  • Callsign: "Anger"
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 08:56:49 PM »
Master Caution
Small map boxes
Backrest pad in Black sheepskin to match seat cushion. Include web straps/ attaching hardware.

http://www.stclairphoto-imaging.com/360/aircraft/F16-Cockpit/F16_swf.html
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:13:57 PM by JCook »
Takeoffs are optional...landings are mandatory

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2018, 01:08:08 AM »
Master Caution
Small map boxes

Its coming 👍🏻

Offline Moose

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • Brig.General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »
Ejection seat arming lever over-center mechanism.
" Do onto others as you would have them do unto you "

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 03:13:30 PM »
Ejection seat arming lever over-center mechanism.

will come  :thumbsup:

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2018, 02:38:12 AM »
Just a thought, and nothing but eyecandy, but how about making a set with all the "remove before" flight streamers and safetypegs used in the cockpit? Shouldn't cost that much to print a badge on plastic or vinyl...  :flipacoin:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2018, 02:47:01 AM »
Just a thought, and nothing but eyecandy, but how about making a set with all the "remove before" flight streamers and safetypegs used in the cockpit? Shouldn't cost that much to print a badge on plastic or vinyl...  :flipacoin:

Sopet idea 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2018, 05:42:59 AM »

Yup great idea.  Maybe make it a kit along with stick and throttle covers.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2018, 05:47:30 AM »

Yup great idea.  Maybe make it a kit along with stick and throttle covers.

Exactly, we will look into a stick and throttle covermold

Kukki

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2018, 06:23:38 AM »
ICP protection cover?  :whistle: