Marvin's 2nd Cockpit Project (HAF Block 52+ PXIII) by Rufus
[June 02, 2018, 05:58:31 PM]

MailMan Selling Part of Pit because of room constraints by Sparrow 23
[June 02, 2018, 01:44:14 AM]

mcfrag0815's IKEA IVAR-Pit Project by mcfrag0815
[June 01, 2018, 05:50:50 PM]

Salaxi54's pit progress by mike-simulation
[June 01, 2018, 06:42:16 AM]

Author Topic: Faan's pit  (Read 141144 times)

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: Faan's pit
« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2017, 03:41:01 PM »
Way cool... :thumbsup: !  There ought to a patch - like this one...we should come up with some such, between us all... :vprules: .
- Rufus

Offline Focaldesign

• General
  • VP Awards : King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #376 on: April 17, 2018, 05:11:48 AM »
So, it's been a while again.
Promotion at work, 2 kids, renovating a house, where's my spare time left?!

Small progress, again kuddo's to my vsqn mate who's making all of my panels and did a tremendous work on the aces seat. He's the one with the 1000 online hours we celebrated in november.

I've dropped all of my center pedestal parts at his shed and he's doing his thing again now temperatures allow it.

On the CP;
we broke the small 5" screen for the EHSI, so a new one from China is en route as we speak.
I somehow lost the "M" push button for the EHSI from @Biohazard's knob set so need to figure out how to replace that.
Also broke the right encoder somehow so the EHSI part is on hold for a short while. Meanwhile the rest of the knobs still need to be placed onto the encoders (in the picture they're laying on the 10" screen).

The right instrument panel is also getting shape.
And the engine gauges are updated with the MLU PW-220 RPM faceplate. Thx to @Red Dog for the template.

Offline Catcher

• Live fearless Live free
  • -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Semper WiFi
  • VP Awards : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #377 on: April 17, 2018, 05:22:40 AM »
Looking good man :thumbsup:

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: April 17, 2018, 05:33:31 AM »
Promotion at work, 2 kids, renovating a house, where's my spare time left?!

You already have answered that yourself  :D  Congrats BTW!   :countingmoney:   ;D

I've dropped all of my center pedestal parts at his shed and he's doing his thing again now temperatures allow it.

Very convenient - we could all use a "co-builder"   :bounce2:

Nice job (but try to break less stuff  :whistle:)

Offline hy-fye1

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: April 17, 2018, 07:02:49 AM »
Nice work :clap:

Offline Red Dog

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • CombatSim Checklists
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: April 17, 2018, 09:59:29 AM »
Funny, i took the EHSI out of the pit as well because i feel the screen may be broken...
Where di you order your replacement 3.5'' I may need one as well :)

Have a bandit day
Red Dog

Offline Focaldesign

• General
  • VP Awards : King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: April 17, 2018, 10:11:15 AM »
Funny, i took the EHSI out of the pit as well because i feel the screen may be broken...
Where di you order your replacement 3.5'' I may need one as well :)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-5-inch-for-Innolux-AT050TN22-V1-AT050TN22-V-1-LCD-screen-display-panel-module-free/548361348.html

Offline Red Dog

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • CombatSim Checklists
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: April 17, 2018, 11:16:51 AM »
Thanks Faan :)

Have a bandit day
Red Dog

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: April 17, 2018, 04:18:30 PM »
Super cool progress Fann, keep it going my friend
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline roccio

• Captain
  • Brand new newbie!
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: April 18, 2018, 06:07:51 AM »
Wonderfull, mate!
There's only one way out of here. Piece by piece.

Offline Focaldesign

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: May 03, 2018, 11:57:34 AM »
First fitting of the right instrument panel. 2 sheets welded together. Still needs sanding, primer and black coating of course.

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: May 04, 2018, 06:48:58 PM »
Wow, great work Faan!!!

Offline hy-fye1

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: May 05, 2018, 12:51:14 AM »
Great :clap:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: May 05, 2018, 04:58:21 AM »
Super nice, keep up the good work mate.
Im also working 8 hours every day
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline Focaldesign

• General
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: May 06, 2018, 03:44:57 AM »
Screen controls are getting a place in/around the center pedestal.
The small fan with duct towards the airco piece is also installed.