* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 154
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Guinness6782, New (old) Member from germany  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Guinness6782

• Captain
  • TaktLwG 71 „R“
  • VP Awards Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
Guinness6782, New (old) Member from germany
« on: December 22, 2021, 01:58:49 PM »
Hello guys,

i am Pascal from germany and started 2 years ago to build a F-16 "Home"(its at my work in my own rooms there, my boss like my craziness) Sim.

i found a simple 3d printed cnc, build that and that was the requirement for a sim build. i never would have cut all the panels, drill the holes and so on by hand.

well, now 2 years later, i got almost a complete homemade sim, not a single original part till now, most plans are by myself. i just used Brendas Plans for the aces.

the only parts i needed to buy was switches, rotarys, electronics. most of the other parts i found at my work because we sometimes can catch up everything who ever can find a use for it. even my 4 Beamer i got for free, (NOS!) okay, not even full hd, but for the beginning.

my sim is behind the seat a bit longer than the most sims, because my dream was always to have a real canopy, and that will probably happen soon  :clap:

so i hope to get new connections here, good ideas and solutions i already saw but my claim will be to make the cheapest, everything working and really nice looking sim ;)

so here some pics of my sim:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Best regards Pascal

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: Guinness6782, New (old) Member from germany
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 02:11:12 PM »
Nice work, Pascal... :thumbsup: !

And leaps and bounds ahead of what RL has kept me from accomplishing in 6 years... :whistle: ..
- Rufus

Offline tiger-31

• General
  • VP Awards 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 02:27:11 PM »
Very nice setup! :thumbsup

Nice rudderpedals as well.

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 03:14:22 PM »
 WOW    ::)  ::)  ::)   in just 2 years ???    :digger:

I am on this crazy fun for 12 years now, and my pit finally starts to show some life  :whistle:

Really well done Pascal  :thumbsup:   it seems that @salaxi54 got some competition  :bounce2:

Offline Korbi

• Brig.General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 04:00:49 PM »
My friend, we have to talk about these rudder pedals!
Where is lower saxony?
Awesome work!!

Best wishes and liebe Grüße aus Niederbayern :)
Best regards

Korbi
VJS 161 "Mad Bulls"

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2021, 05:14:09 PM »
TOP Work Pascal, looks really good.

And as you go forward you will see there are always room for changes, its a never ending storry, but I must say you came a long way in 2 years.

SUPER work and keep going my friend  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :vprules:

Offline salaxi54

• General
  • VP Awards Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Money Saver: Given to those that try to keep cost to a minimum Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2021, 12:17:36 AM »
   it seems that @salaxi54 got some competition  :bounce2:

Haha, i don't consider it a competition, i always admire good-quality work.  And Pascal, you've done a great job so far! Can't help admit my eyes got caught on the rudder pedals like @Korbi said.
Looking forward to your progress.   :clap:

Offline Romanski

• MSC
  • Administrator
  • General
  • www.31st.nl
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills Software Guru Award: Awarded to those with special software skills King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2021, 04:10:16 AM »
Welcome Pascal! Good to have you here.

Cheers,
Claudiu
"...Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die!
Won't you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high!"

Offline Guinness6782

• Captain
  • TaktLwG 71 „R“
  • VP Awards Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2021, 12:23:51 PM »
Thank you All for your Kind words.

I wish you all a merry Christmas.

Have a great time and may Santa bring you real Deal spare parts :taz: