* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 54
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Need help to contact a guy in USA  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Need help to contact a guy in USA
« on: December 27, 2019, 10:04:44 AM »
Hey Gents!
Need your help to find this guy:
Paul "Chip" Gleason
370 Island Lake Ct.
Centerville, 45458 Ohio
United States
He bought some parts from me and I was so stupid to ship it to him before he have paid for the shipping cost, so he owe me 88 Euros for shipping.
He is not responding on my emails anymore, so I just want to hear if any inhere know the guy, just to chk. that all is ok and if he gets my emails.

I have his email and phone number if someone want to call him for me to chk. if all is ok.

Hope someone can help.

Offline Blaze

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
Re: Need help to contact a guy in USA
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 02:12:59 PM »
Hey Gents!
Paul "Chip" Gleason
370 Island Lake Ct.
Centerville, 45458 Ohio
United States
He bought some parts from me and I was so stupid to ship it to him before he have paid for the shipping cost, so he owe me 88 Euros for shipping.
He is not responding on my emails anymore, so I just want to hear if any inhere know the guy, just to chk. that all is ok and if he gets my emails.

PM his email and number.  I don't know him but I will see if I can play "bounty hunter".  :biggrin:

I have his email and phone number if someone want to call him for me to chk. if all is ok.

Hope someone can help.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Need help to contact a guy in USA
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 02:55:13 PM »
Hey Gents!
Paul "Chip" Gleason
370 Island Lake Ct.
Centerville, 45458 Ohio
United States

PM his email and number.  I don't know him but I will see if I can play "bounty hunter".  :biggrin:

Hope someone can help.

Dave is on it and will give the guy a call, so I hope it will sort the problem here.

Kukki

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal