Willy's Pit by Moon
[October 08, 2017, 06:17:00 AM]

DTU by Kukki
[October 06, 2017, 09:03:43 AM]

mcfrag0815's IKEA IVAR-Pit Project by mcfrag0815
[October 04, 2017, 02:24:37 PM]

Diabolo's pit - on the road again by Diabolo_101
[October 01, 2017, 02:30:34 PM]

Author Topic: ACES II PARECHUTE CONTAINER (NEW MODEL)  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Focaldesign

• General
  • VP Awards : King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
Re: ACES II Chute Container
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2017, 05:25:14 AM »
Will it be the new black version or the older green version, or both?

Very easy to make it in black, no problem, we will try to see if we can make the NEW Chute Container with the foldout pitot
and black cloth.

That is our aim, but we will have to make that from the old one, cause we dont have the new one, only scematics and pictures.

But I will let you all know in time and when we start.  :thumbsup:

Keep in mind some airforces, like our BAF, have retrofitted our old chute containers. So it's still the old green cloth but with the new flip up pitots :)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2017, 05:46:36 AM »
Will it be the new black version or the older green version, or both?

Very easy to make it in black, no problem, we will try to see if we can make the NEW Chute Container with the foldout pitot
and black cloth.

That is our aim, but we will have to make that from the old one, cause we dont have the new one, only scematics and pictures.

But I will let you all know in time and when we start.  :thumbsup:

Keep in mind some airforces, like our BAF, have retrofitted our old chute containers. So it's still the old green cloth but with the new flip up pitots :)

RGR  :thumbsup:
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2017, 12:20:31 PM »
...green cloth parts... :yihaw: !
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: ACES II PARECHUTE CONTAINER (NEW MODEL)
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2017, 05:15:51 AM »
Gents
A little progress on the parachute container for the ACES II

See first post.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Marvin

• Brig.General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 01:57:10 PM »
Outstanding!
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 03:55:30 PM »
I have a chute container on my sim, but I do not have the cloth covers on the side. Is there any chance that, if you decide to make them in green, if you can make an extra set of the side cloth pieces for me?
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-keys, Mike's panels, Ribbstick

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 04:14:08 PM »
I have a chute container on my sim, but I do not have the cloth covers on the side. Is there any chance that, if you decide to make them in green, if you can make an extra set of the side cloth pieces for me?

I will see, I think we will make the the 2 models anyway, the old in green and the new in black, so when we do, I will make sure to order an extra set of fabric to you.
Will ofcause let you know the price first, but dont think it will be much, now we are at it

Kukki

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2017, 04:44:18 PM »
Gents, some more news

We will make both models, the new and the old

changes will be the mounting og the static pitot and the flipup pitot, so that way we have both models
Old will be with normal green fabric (I hope, else it will be the same black, but lets see)
New model will be with black fabric

But ofcause you can choose what color of fabric you want for your model if we decide to make 2 colours.

2 new pics in the first post  :thumbsup: