General discussion, User presentation & Admin > Announcements

Breaking News: New Thrustmaster TQS system !!!

(1/6) > >>

Snoopy:
Thrustmaster has just announced a new and exciting TQS system for the F-16 !!!  :yihaw:

https://fsnews.eu/thrustmaster-viper-revealed-at-fsexpo-2023/

Sould be avaible this autumn.

Snoopy:
Have a look at the presentation:
Thrustmaster video starts at : 45 min 15 sec.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0F5RY9GJvE

Focaldesign:
The stick looks flimsy and plastic to be honest.
Also don't understand the extra scroll button on the throttle and the lever on the panel.

Wondering how the panel will be useful with BMS too. DCS compatible, but how to control the leds for BMS...

Marvin:

--- Quote from: Focaldesign on June 30, 2023, 05:53:33 AM ---The stick looks flimsy and plastic to be honest.
Also don't understand the extra scroll button on the throttle and the lever on the panel.

Wondering how the panel will be useful with BMS too. DCS compatible, but how to control the leds for BMS...

--- End quote ---

I believe that scroll button was intended for zoom in and zoom out.  I never use that but watching other videos of gamers flying they seem to be scrolling their zoom constantly, so I could see that as a very practical switch placement for that.

Andiab:

--- Quote from: Marvin on June 30, 2023, 09:21:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Focaldesign on June 30, 2023, 05:53:33 AM ---The stick looks flimsy and plastic to be honest.

--- End quote ---

Yes you are indeed correct. Its typical for DCS or in fact other games due to limited rendering distance. When i tried VR i had to do this often because the headset had to low resolution and it was really hard to se things in the distance.

I believe that scroll button was intended for zoom in and zoom out.  I never use that but watching other videos of gamers flying they seem to be scrolling their zoom constantly, so I could see that as a very practical switch placement for that.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version