* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 93
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: So what's news in BMS 4.32 for pit builders?  (Read 27892 times)

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: So what's news in BMS for pit builders?
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2011, 03:13:35 PM »
I am at work right now but when I get home tonight I will try it out and let you know. Thanks for the help Kukki. I appreciate all of the time you guys spend with us new guys. I hope we can all return the favor.
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline ulti

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 04:00:59 PM »
Hello Kukki,

At this moment i'm in the middle of programmaing keys and get my lightbits to work in BMS.
You said that the key file from you is based on the one from Red Dog.
Is your key-file made for a qwerty keyboard ? (red dog is using a azerty keyboard)

Thanks Martin

--> Never fly faster than your guardian angel can <--

FCC-2 Cougar, BMS , EDTrackerPro

My cockpit

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2011, 07:36:47 PM »
Didn't think about that. Good question.

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2011, 09:38:25 PM »
Looking through the keyfile, it looks like a qwerty keyboard setup although I can't seem to find the dogfight, mrm, or cancel in the keyfile.

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2011, 10:12:08 PM »
I copied and added your keyfile and cfg file into the cfg folder. The throttle does the same thing. When shifted to mrm or dfg, it stays there except now I can't get it to go back to nav when I push the "c" key.

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2011, 01:46:24 AM »
did you do as I described, if you dont use ALL files it will not work.

Ans I did have to make some changes to RD keyfile to make it work on my Danish keyboard layout.

Kukki

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2011, 01:53:17 AM »
Where do I go to load the files into the cougar?

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2011, 01:55:20 AM »
in foxy

put the 2 files in the files folder in foxy (so you know you have them here)
then open them in foxy program both of them and upload to the cougar.

The files are almost empty, and tells the cougar to use DX.
But there is i still some extra features in there, like shift + uhf = declare and shift + vhf = picture
+ I have wheel brakes on the paddle when there is WOW (waight on wheel) have no rudders.

Kukki
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 01:57:40 AM by Kukki »

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2011, 02:05:43 AM »
Should the launcher jet in the toolbar be green because it is red

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2011, 02:06:44 AM »
I haven't used Foxy in a long time.

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2011, 02:11:24 AM »
GM.

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2011, 02:16:38 AM »
You are a patient, patient man Kukki...lol. Thank you for the help, but I may have to ask for your help again tomorrow. It is 1:10 am here and I have to go to work at 7 am. I don't even have skype yet and need to install that. Can I get in touch with you later? Maybe tomorrow some time. I am not sure what the time difference is between us.

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2011, 02:18:07 AM »
I guess it's about 8 am over there.

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2011, 02:20:58 AM »
I guess it's about 8 am over there.

yes, its my freeday today :-)

Back again friday, or you can see me on skype when you have that installed, and I can help you, just call me on skype when you see me.

Good night mate.

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »
Thanks for all of your help. I will catch you soon in here again.

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal