* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 74
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Need Help to grab a place as Beta-tester  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
Need Help to grab a place as Beta-tester
« on: November 28, 2022, 04:05:17 PM »
Dear old and new Friends
After leaving the hobby i stayed quite for a while
But flying sims was always in my mind.

So I begun to use DCS but changed completely aircraft.

Now i have the chance to become beta tester for new sim parts and
I’d appreciate your help to thi the roof of the most viewed video

Thanks for your time guys. 

https://youtu.be/i75OD2TCz14
Strale (Skype: Strale_64)

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
Re: Need Help to grab a place as Beta-tester
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 04:52:43 PM »
Cubesim... yeah. I know. Have 2 of their displays here. Work oin 2 of 4 Computers without issues, and on the other 2 the system crashes more or less often :( Now I use 2 HDMI Displays and all works smooth.

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 08:12:13 PM »
How big are their displays?  They look small...should be 5"x5" for the DDIs and 6"x6" for the MPCD.

The UFC looks good... :reading: .
- Rufus

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 06:05:47 AM »
Cubesim... yeah. I know. Have 2 of their displays here. Work oin 2 of 4 Computers without issues, and on the other 2 the system crashes more or less often :( Now I use 2 HDMI Displays and all works smooth.

Hi Cupra, they're good to go now ! early MFDs had lot of issues but now seems they solved and no issues so far
HDMI is the best option of course only problem is you can run out of them very quickly.
ANYWAY thanks for your support guys ! I appreciate.

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 06:07:57 AM »
How big are their displays?  They look small...should be 5"x5" for the DDIs and 6"x6" for the MPCD.

The UFC looks good... :reading: .

Hi Rufus, that's the main problem ! these cubesim usb monitors are spot on for the F-16 but small for the F-18 ! indeed the good dimension would be 5x5 and 6x6
as they're offering some places for beta-tested and they're going to procude the bigger MFDs i'm trying to get into to have the chance.
Thanks for your support ! I appreciate.

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 03:37:15 PM »
thanks guys I'm appreciating your help ! My score is ranking up and hope really i can grab a place with your support.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal