General discussion, User presentation & Admin > Announcements

NEW Viperpits Forum site in the near future

(1/5) > >>

Kukki:
Hello VP members/Gents.

I sure hope our VP forum is working again now after the last host upgrade and the forum upgrades, but it have not been without problems.

Our forum is so old that it cant keep up with security and mobile features anymore, and there for we will start plan on a new system that we can migrate to without we loose anything.

Its super good that @Red Dog and others dit a big overhaul for not so long time ago, it makes it way more easy to migrate.

But it might cost some Euros to migrate to a new system, and there for we will setup a donate link so you VP members can chip in, and we can get a super good forum there is upto date again.

Mike Ka-bar have handled the site from the beginning, and I will coordinate all with him and the other admins/moderators.

I will look into this in the next 3-6 month, but only if the forum work good now, then we are in no rush, but if we keep getting problems then we will have to fix this ASAP (after all its our second home  :lol:)

Kukki

Peten:
That's are good news. Thanks Kukki and all you guys  :beer2:

as for the donation link, let us know when it's ready  :outthewindow:

Asi

Red Dog:
related question, back in time there was an option to export a WIP topic to a PDF or something else
Is that an option we lost at some point, I can't seem to find it back

Thanks

Kukki:

--- Quote from: Red Dog on March 16, 2022, 12:31:41 PM ---related question, back in time there was an option to export a WIP topic to a PDF or something else
Is that an option we lost at some point, I can't seem to find it back

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Got your PM RD, and thanks.

Dont know if that an option, I have no clue here, but we will work it out so VP will be a great place to hang out with a lot of new features, when we get there.

Kukki

MaVoy:

--- Quote from: Kukki on March 16, 2022, 10:54:23 AM ---But it might cost some Euros to migrate to a new system, and there for we will setup a donate link so you VP members can chip in, and we can get a super good forum there is upto date again.

--- End quote ---

Just let us know where and how to send it.  :outthewindow: :vprules:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version