The Viper Simmer by Marvin
[September 21, 2021, 05:42:55 PM]

Aloha from Hawaii by Kukki
[September 19, 2021, 07:09:04 AM]

DCStoF4 by EJay
[September 14, 2021, 10:37:46 AM]

Dcs and Oleds? by Rufus
[September 10, 2021, 07:41:10 PM]

Author Topic: DCStoF4  (Read 1932 times)

Offline morek99

• 1st.LT
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
Re: DCStoF4
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2021, 05:07:54 AM »
Great software!! So far it works great with Martins DEDCapture3 beta 👍 .
Have not been able to get Yame64 to work with it, but will look into it when i habe more time available.
Thank you so much Olivier!
Do you think it might be possible to send Lua commands via UDP to DCS instead if keystrokes? Would be great to have a more direct interface.

Mirco

Offline Pegasus

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • http://www.xflight.de
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2021, 06:59:59 AM »
Hello guys,

in my new DEDCapture (currently beta) I will support also UDP commands to send to the simulator software as alternative for keystrokes. And if I understand DCS correct this software support this when you install the DCS-BIOS.

All a great weekend
Martin

Offline EJay

• 2nd. LT
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 10:37:46 AM »
Last week I came across your work.  :yihaw:

Nice prog. SharkNoir. In my pit I have a full suite of Arends boards & DED. I network, via MFDE, my pedestal, RWR & backup ADI gauges to another PC and they all work just fine using DCS to F4 program.

Although I have not figured out how to get it to work on multiplayer, DCS to F4 closes down as soon as you get into the pit. I guess I will have to do a little re-reading  :reading:

I appreciate there is further detail that is still ongoing, however I am amazed with the work you have done and how far you have got. I installed DCS to F4 no problems and up and running without hitches and glitches,  my pit comes alive when flying DCS  :beer: albeit offline and free flight.  :yihaw:

I have extracted the DCS MFD's using DCS, MFCD2_monitor.lua I have been doing that with different aircraft ever since the first A10 was released so I have stayed with that for the F16.

I would like to express my gratitude for your hard work that makes this possible for us who already have committed to the AIC project

Great Job  and many thanks :clap: