Simulation Software > DCS

Cutoff/Idle detent with Pegasus tqs

(1/4) > >>

Mustang 1-1:
Hey all, I have a Pegasus arm and a real grip and bms works amazing with the detent setup, because Pegasus uses a pot (slider axis). As we know of in dcs there is no option to set up detents. Afterburners work fine but for the idle cutoff you need a button press for it to work. Pegasus arm is realistic and doesn’t have a button so has anyone got around this?

JCook:
Maybe consider a TUSBA device?

Mustang 1-1:
Yeah I have thought about it, but I am using a real grip and Pegasus arm, so I couldn’t use the tusba. Doesn’t dcs have some sort of thing I can do?

Rufus:
Actually, yes you can use a TUSBA with either of Martin's or a real arm - mainly because you will be using a rail, and can calibrate where the cut off occurs wrt the rail and not just take a guess.

Also - I plan to include a sense switch (probably a push button of some sort) to mechanically activate the CutOff callback at the end of throttle travel.  One of the two approaches - whichever is most reliable - will end up in my build.  I have a real throttle arm and two TUSBAs...

Mustang 1-1:
But I am using the arduino to run the solution, not the cougar so I couldn’t use tusba, right? And if I am using tusba with real grip and real arm how would I add a detent with a button to trigger cutoff. Could I program one with tusba?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version