• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by questerymj
[April 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM]

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER by mihi4
[April 20, 2024, 11:57:37 AM]

Customizing Default Point of View in BMS by Sneakpeek
[April 17, 2024, 11:53:20 PM]

Author Topic: New video tags  (Read 4561 times)

Offline AiRdAncE

• Kim - was lost but then found ;)
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Fly till I PUKE !
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Software Guru Award: Awarded to those with special software skills Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • My Foundry for cast metal replica items
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
New video tags
« on: August 08, 2007, 04:32:31 PM »
Today I've added two new video tags so we can embed streaming videos into our posts.

From the form to post a new message there will be two new buttons. Their explanation you'll find below.

YouTube

Example: on YouTube you find a video. The URL in your browser location bar reads "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l-D3xiZDow". Everything after ?v= is the unique code for the video.
Click on the YouTube button in the post form ().

This is added to your post:
Code: [Select]
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Add the unique code for the video to this tag like this:

[youtube=425,350]6l-D3xiZDow[/youtube]

Post your new message and you're done. The 425,350 means width and height of the video. X and Y so to speak. You can adjust these as needed.

Stage6

Example: on Stage6you find a video. The URL in your browser location bar reads "http://stage6.divx.com/user/UnicycleMaster/video/1445475/Koxx1-Road-Trip-2005". The number after /video/ is the unique code for the video. In this case that's 1445475.
Click on the Stage6 button in the post form ().

This is added to your post:
[stage6=500,400][/stage6]

Add the unique code for the video to this tag like this:

[stage6=500,400]1445475[/stage6]

Post your new message and you're done. The 500,400 means width and height of the video. X and Y so to speak. You can adjust these as needed.
Life is what you make of it.

---------------------------------
Cast aluminum and brass replica cockpit items
www.castcrafter.com

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal