• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

Hello from Canada by ChrispyBiscuit99
[Today at 06:49:56 AM]

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by questerymj
[April 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM]

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER by mihi4
[April 20, 2024, 11:57:37 AM]

Author Topic: Hello from Germany!  (Read 1255 times)

AlterMann

Hello from Germany!
« on: December 13, 2014, 02:18:57 PM »
Hello to all.

I am a new member here, and a absolute Newbie in Pit Building.

So it's time to build my own Cockpit, :DOH: and hope if i need help, i find here.

Regards from Germany

Peter

PS.
Sorry for my bad English.

Offline AiRdAncE

• Kim - was lost but then found ;)
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • Fly till I PUKE !
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Software Guru Award: Awarded to those with special software skills Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • My Foundry for cast metal replica items
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Hello from Germany!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 03:14:37 PM »
Hello Peter,

Welcome to VP! Of course you'll find help here! Let us know on what you're planning to build. And please read up, there's an answer for almost anything here ;) Well... anything F-16 related at least!

Have fun!
Life is what you make of it.

---------------------------------
Cast aluminum and brass replica cockpit items
www.castcrafter.com

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 03:24:14 PM »
Welcome mate, you came to the right place to find resources for the F-16 Cockpit  :thumbsup:
Have a nice build and remember to start you own build thread with progress, descriptions and pics.

That way we all can comment, see and learn, cause everybody inhere is a genius in there own way, but you will see that when you plov through all the posts inhere.

Have a great weekend Peter.

JJ

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 03:47:46 PM »
Welcome Peter, my advise : make a building plan..Were to start and what your final goal will be.

Offline Dive

• -=VP Donor=-
  • Maj. General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 04:49:23 PM »
Welcome AlterMann!  Where are you at in Hessen?  I wentto college in Heidelberg for 3 years.  I spend a lot of time in Germany and love it there.  Wilkommen in Das looney bin!!
INTEL i-5 4690K 3.5GHZ, Radeon R9 270X 2GB PCI-EXPRESS, ASUS Z97-A, AC 97 DIRECT 3D SOUND INTEGRATED, 8GB PC17000/2133Hz, Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green, SAMSUNG 850 PRO, CORSAIR 750W SLI, Sony KDL-60W800B

GammaRayV2, ElectonFlux, Plasma MM2

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 08:49:04 PM »
Welcome, and don´t worry about your english.. there are more then enough german speaking People in here who can help you anyway ;)

AlterMann

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 05:33:47 AM »
Morning to all,

thanks for all nice Welcomes.

My Plan is to search for all what i need to build my Pit, and than i will start.

Brenda's Plans i have let printed out in the right size, what i miss is the Manual, also i look for a Pit Plan.
Later i will start a new Post and let you see what i have now (only the Basic).

@Dive, I live in Floersheim Main is in the near of Frankfurt, Heidelberg is not so far from here, like 50 Minutes.

Regards Peter

Nickname, Pit (is not the Cockpit mean  :harhar: )

Offline Romanski

• MSC
  • Administrator
  • General
  • www.31st.nl
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills Software Guru Award: Awarded to those with special software skills King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 06:26:53 AM »
Welcome Peter!

Start your own build threat and show us your skills!

cheers,
Romanski :vprules:
"...Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die!
Won't you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high!"

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 02:16:34 PM »
Welcome to the factory, AlterMann - and your English is certainly far better than my German!  Lots of great information and resources here - you've found the right place... :thumbsup: !
- Rufus

tiger

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 03:20:34 PM »
Hi Peter,

welcome to a great place. I'm also rather new here in terms of weeks but have spend countless hours of reading already. Whatever your ideas for a pit are, you might be in for a surprise what they will change into after seeing all those great examples done with geat skill, imagination and dedication. Best starting point is the section pitbuilders cross reference. Plans are a bit difficult right now as the main source for years, killins geat plans, are not available for an unknown time. The next best source of info I have found are the pictures of Feathers weapon trainers, just use the search function. Also you might want to have a look at the classified section..

Have fun,
tiger

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal