There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

Hello from Kent, UK by salaxi54
[Today at 12:43:34 AM]

The Viper Simmer by Korbi
[August 15, 2022, 11:04:53 PM]

Hello by salaxi54
[August 13, 2022, 02:05:33 PM]

Author Topic: Tripwire checking in from SW Florida!  (Read 300 times)

Offline Tripwire86

• VP Awards Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
Tripwire checking in from SW Florida!
« on: June 05, 2019, 08:40:40 PM »
[Better late than never, right?]

Hey all,

I'm new to the pit, but have been around for a few years tracking the progress of BMS and looking for the right point to start flying. With the release of 4.34 pending, I made the decision to get into the scene just prior to the release this year.

I'm from everywhere, but nowhere. I have very few roots planted all around the country - From Ft. Stewart back in '04-'06, to San Diego, up to Chicago, out to Phoenix, and now in SW Florida where if the heat won't kill ya, maybe an alligator will. :biggrin:

Will surprisingly little discussion with my better half, I have been authorized to build a pit now that we're settled and planting deep roots down here.

Most of what I am planning to utilize was found researching (read: lurking) here at ViperPits. Good job on that!  :vprules:

I can see in this early stage I am in for a long and arduous project, but willing to see it through to the end. I'll be sticking with the Block 50/52 and have already found numerous plans to start with.

Should I have any trouble, you'll be my first go to. You can track my progress over at the BMS forums (link in sig), if you like.

Glad to be here!

-Tripwire out.  :beer:

Follow my Blog over at the BMS forums.

Offline salaxi54

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Tripwire checking in from SW Florida!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 10:35:19 PM »
@Tripwire86 : Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Tripwire checking in from SW Florida!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 06:06:14 AM »
Welcome to VP Tripwire86.

Cool to see you getting into the game again, look around a lot of great things are happening for us pit builders here, so grab a cup of coffee and surf this great forum  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome mate  :beer:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal