Offline Hansolo

• Captain
  • Brand new newbie!
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
Hello
« on: June 04, 2017, 06:34:04 AM »
Hello gents,

Solo here. I am Danish citizen, age 45 living in northern part of DK. Been interested in fighter aircrafts since childhood, but didn't have the necessary skills to become a real pilot. Started flying simulators back in C64 days which compared to todays graphics looks remarkable that we could fly that :-)

Started flying DCS and a little BMS 5-6 years ago, with majority on DCS. Decided to try and make a few panels and was advised by a good friend to take a look at Your site as this is the site to learn pit building techniques from.
That was about 2 years ago and I have been peeking around ever since then reading what I could find of advice on how to make panels and implement into a home cockpit simulator. As building a Viper simulator isn't around the corner I haven't made any introduction to myself but tried to list F-16 stuff in the Your Ebay section when I found some while looking for A-10 parts, which is my main build at the moment.     

That approach seem to have been accepted so I have kept listing parts that I though may have been of interest. But today I made a post on information about A-10 rudder pedals that apparently got deleted. Therefore I was wondering if I stepped on anybody's toes or have been seriously violating a VP rule. If that is the case I sincerely apologize. It has never been my intention.

Anyway let me know if you don't like having me peeking around. Have a very nice Sunday.

Cheers

Hans

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 08:24:35 AM »
Hey Hansolo, Kukki here.

I wrote in my own sales post that I would delete those poste, due to my misunderstanding og the A-10 and F-16 rudder pedals
so I found no reason that your and Rufus post should be in there, and I thank you for the info.

You dident step over any toes here, might be my bad mistake to delete your post instead of moving it, but I would not have to much other info inthere other than the F-16 Rudder Pedals
So Hansole all is good.

Give me a call, I have pm´ed you my cell number

Kukki
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:44:27 PM by Kukki »

Offline Hansolo

• Captain
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 05:42:37 PM »
Thanks for letting me know, Kukki. Much appreciated.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 05:45:09 PM »
Thanks for letting me know, Kukki. Much appreciated.

:thumbsup:  Give a call some day and I will give a cup of coffee and we can talk pit.

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 06:16:22 PM »
Welcome to the madness, Hansolo... :thumbsup: ...you've found the ultimate collective knowledge repository for not just Viper, but most things to do with hardcore flight simulation... :vprules: .  Hang on, and enjoy the ride!
- Rufus

Offline Hansolo

• Captain
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 05:05:35 AM »
Thanks you very much Rufus .

I will have to take you up on that generous offer one day, Kukki  :clap:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 05:19:58 AM »
Thanks you very much Rufus .

I will have to take you up on that generous offer one day, Kukki  :clap:

Super Hansolo, I think we can share a lot of experience here  :thumbsup: :reading:

Offline Wolverine

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 02:00:55 PM »
Welcome  :beer2:

sorry for my english!!                                                Italian journal of my pit!!

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 04:55:59 AM »
Welcome. Enjoy your stay :countingmoney:  :harhar:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal