There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: hello  (Read 635 times)

ronen

hello
« on: March 08, 2015, 11:10:29 AM »
Hi, I'm Ronen. Thanks for accepting my application for registration. I am a fan of flight simulators, especially bms falcon. Your work is admirable. It's worth seeing the effort and dedication you devote builders cockpits to this hobby is that I can learn a lot, though not reached achieve your results. In any case it is always a pleasure to see your work.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 12:41:44 PM »
Welcome Ronen
Surf around and get some good appetite for building a F-16 Cockpit, big or small dosent matter, as long you are having fun  :thumbsup:

Here on VP there is so much info and help to get, so its just to dig into this crazy hobby  :wacko: we have.

Its something you can work on in a lifetime, on/off, as you have time for.

Welcome mate, and feel free to ask if there is anything regards pit building you cant find inhere.

Kukki

Offline Predator

• Col.
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 03:11:30 PM »
Welcome!  :thumbsup:

Offline Wolverine

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 02:33:20 AM »
Welcome aboard  :thumbsup:

sorry for my english!!                                                Italian journal of my pit!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal