Hello from Canada by Rufus
[Today at 04:56:21 PM]

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by questerymj
[April 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM]

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER by mihi4
[April 20, 2024, 11:57:37 AM]

Customizing Default Point of View in BMS by Sneakpeek
[April 17, 2024, 11:53:20 PM]

Author Topic: Working on Huey April 15th at Cold War Air Museum.  (Read 632 times)

Offline spooky

• Brig.General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Cockpit-Fest USA
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
Working on Huey April 15th at Cold War Air Museum.
« on: April 14, 2017, 07:28:27 AM »
Help us install the rotor blades and interior parts this Saturday at 10am. The Cold War Air Museum is making the push to finish the Huey restoration so they can transport it it to local events on a trailer as an interactive exhibit. We also plan to put electrical power to the cabin so we can power up up systems for static display. We also need parts, uniforms, equipment and financial donations. Please mail donations to: The Cold War Air Museum 850 Ferris Rd, Lancaster, TX 75146. This Huey was once damaged in Vietnam then rebuilt with a long tail from UH-1C before flying again in the US with the Air National Guard and Forrest Service..

More info is here,
https://www.facebook.com/events/265045343909808/?active_tab=about
MiG-21 cockpit

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Working on Huey April 15th at Cold War Air Museum.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 09:10:30 AM »
Hey Spooky I hope you get some man power for that great project, I wish I was there to take pictures and film the process.

Take care my friend

Kukki

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal