Simulation Software > Falcon BMS

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER

(1/5) > >>

Tulkas:
For the time being I only have the canopy motor switch (canopy up and down), I have heard that newer BMS versions have a more complete implementation.

I have been doing a search in the forums about the different spider switches, the best explanation I have found is this one from Blaze:

Which ones are now in BMS, the rolling switch or the funny one, canopy sealing?

Cheers

Tulkas

Cupra:
Yeah.. since 2 years.. maybe 3.. Something like that. Already implemented in my pit :D

Don`t make just what your sim does, make all that is available, no matter if actual used or not :D

Rufus:
Also don't forget that there are quite a few things you can hard-wire your pit to do to emulate the RL jet that BMS doesn't think about, or implement correctly.  I'm already thinking about such with regard to my lighting power management...just plain bypass BMS and hard-wire.

Atlas:
Are there any plans or measurements for the bits where the switches are mounted?  Would be nice if I can 3D print these and get them working.  I believe I already have a copy of the spider switch and the hinge assembly to connect it to the cockpit, but that's it.

henkie:
The "roller switch" is atually used in BMS. It is the detection that the canopy is closed.
The other switch that you can manually toggle, and is pushed back when the spider is "closed" is only needed if you want to implement a "real" moving canopy  :whistle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version