There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

I am a newbie who took off from Japan sir by Atlas
[May 16, 2024, 12:43:47 PM]

Mag switches with DCS by questerymj
[May 11, 2024, 08:11:05 AM]

USAeroSim DCS F16c CDU Software by snakedoc
[May 10, 2024, 09:10:22 AM]

Author Topic: Viper Pit Stop on Shapeways 3D  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
Viper Pit Stop on Shapeways 3D
« on: January 03, 2017, 01:03:23 PM »
Hey guys,

I am inquiring if any member here goes by the alias "Viper Pit Stop" on Shapeways 3D?  I"m only asking as to check the credibility of the dims are there is a very nice looking glareshield available through them.  I have used Shapeways prior for stick replacement and enhancement parts and they do pretty good work providing the 3D models are done properly.

Jody
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline Peten

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Viper Pit Stop on Shapeways 3D
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 01:38:49 PM »
You have real glairshields on classified

Asi

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 02:05:45 PM »
The Glareshields from Strale are no longer available.
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »
@sagrzmnky ... :hail: ...
- Rufus

Offline Viper-UK

• Col.
  • Spending to much money.......
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 03:15:10 PM »
Real stuff is always nicer but there is a price to pay I guess, Does Shapeways offer 3D a stick base ?

Offline Marvin

• General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 03:25:06 PM »
I appreciate there are real ones out there.  Flighthelmets has a completed one as well.  I like the replica stuff personally.
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 3.8 GHz w/ Turbo Boost), 32.0 GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz, 128GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 2TB 72

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 03:54:46 PM »
@sagrzmnky ... :hail: ...
I have not been able to find these until now. This opportunity doesn't come along often.
 Mine are replicas and I am not a fan of them. I need something more solid. Time to put myself in debt again. I am not sure how many of you guys will be able to make it to my funeral when the wife finds out.... :outthewindow:

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Buy me a soda
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 04:25:27 PM »
 :harhar:  We will not tell her, but make sure that she is not at home when the postman rings  :whistle:

On a few occasions, I had "something" in the back of my car for weeks - waiting for a good/safe moment to unload  :D

Offline Viper-UK

• Col.
  • Spending to much money.......
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 04:48:46 PM »
 :lolsign: thats a good one, I need to use that one next time haha

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 05:35:43 PM »
:harhar:  We will not tell her, but make sure that she is not at home when the postman rings  :whistle:

On a few occasions, I had "something" in the back of my car for weeks - waiting for a good/safe moment to unload  :D

I have done the same thing. She works during the day so I usually try to track the packages and be there when they arrive. As long as I put them in the garage, she will never know. I have a bunch of boxes in there anyway... :whistle:

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 05:39:40 PM »
Give me your adress.. I will send a card after she found out ...

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 05:46:38 PM »
Give me your adress.. I will send a card after she found out ...

:hangman: :digger:

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal