* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 145
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: MFD axtractor  (Read 3226 times)

Rabbit

MFD axtractor
« on: February 08, 2020, 01:28:50 PM »
Hello All i'm looking for MFD extractor download to be used by BMD 4.33 can Anybody help me?
 :digger:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: MFD axtractor
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 03:03:06 PM »
you dont need that, use the RTT there is build in to BMS, so easy to use and works perfect.

Yame will be up and running again at some time.

contact me and I will explain easy how to use it.

Kukki

Offline antares190

• Major
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • my Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 01:02:08 PM »
you dont need that, use the RTT there is build in to BMS, so easy to use and works perfect.

Yame will be up and running again at some time.

contact me and I will explain easy how to use it.

Kukki

Kukki you are completely right!!
I switched to RTT (I used to use the Launcher Cockpit Extraction), and notice quite a remarkable FPS improvement. I suppose it is due to the possibility to run Falcon directly in full screen rather than windowed mode.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 03:59:18 PM »
COOL My friend, glad you figured it out  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal