General discussion, User presentation & Admin > New User Presentation

I am a newbie who took off from Japan sir

(1/4) > >>

Hinata:
I went undercover to obtain the detailed information necessary to create an F-16C cockpit for use in DCS.
(`・ω・´)ゞ

Furthermore, since I can't read English at all, there is a fatal flaw that I can't understand unless I translate it into Japanese using Google Translate.

tiger-31:
Welcome to VP.

For many users here English is not the first language.

There is another Japanese user here on VP. Perhaps you can team up to help each other in Japanese.

check this out:

http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=12344.0

salaxi54:
Welcome to our family! Yes, it's handy to use a translator indeed, but it would also be a good idea to learn some English anyway.
Not just for the sake of this forum, but it would deffinitely be useful once you notice that a translator will not always cover your curiosity and understanding, especially on complex technical details. Do you happen to speak other languages?

henkie:
Welcome!

We all have one or two hurdles to overcome.
If you use simple English we will probably understand what you are trying to say.
If not, we are patient and will try to understand by asking questions.

As @salaxi54 says, trying to learn a little simple English can be helpful. Most of us had to learn something to build the pit. Learning how to solder, learning how to use mechanical tools, 3D printers, etc.

Just keep in mind: there is no such thing as a "stupid question" !
Also, if possible, team up with the "other Japanese guy" @tiger-31 mentioned. Making friends is one aspect of this crazy hobby  ;D

Hinata:

--- Quote from: salaxi54 on October 30, 2023, 09:40:31 AM ---Welcome to our family! Yes, it's handy to use a translator indeed, but it would also be a good idea to learn some English anyway.
Not just for the sake of this forum, but it would deffinitely be useful once you notice that a translator will not always cover your curiosity and understanding, especially on complex technical details. Do you happen to speak other languages?

--- End quote ---
thank you
Sorry, I only understand Japanese

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version