* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 160
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Ok, let´s follow the protocol Hi from Argentina  (Read 1138 times)

Lancelot

Ok, let´s follow the protocol Hi from Argentina
« on: January 24, 2021, 05:59:47 PM »
Hi to all,

I knew from this site for quite some time, but never registered, but now since i was cought by the COVIPER 16 virus, i decided to join and try to find a cure, if there is one.

For introduction of my self, i fly BMS mostly and DCS ocasionally, and ive been flying them for several years. So many years that a single monitor it´s not enough anymore, and i´m trying to get in to the diy electronics to help me make custom boards with instruments, buttons, switches and that kind of beautiful stuff to improve my simming experiences. :D

Well, i "see" you on forums.
Best wishes!

Best wishes.

Offline Sandman

• Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
Re: Ok, let´s follow the protocol Hi from Argentina
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 06:15:28 PM »
Lancelot-

Most of us that get infected with the Viperpits obsession never completely recover-  by grouping together, we sometimes manage to comfort each other, but complete "cures" are difficult.  Just when you think you are over it, someone posts their latest build thread and you get re-infected all over.

Welcome to the madness.  You will always want MORE- better video, better pit, better interface... you never quite "finish" your pit, or get immunity from this virus.

Offline jjbravo

• General
  • Callsign: Vino
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 06:50:25 PM »
Hi and welcome Lancelot!
In here you will just catch another virus which nobody has found a cure for yet...I was told someone got cured once, but with a lot of intervention from their spouse, but nobody has ever heard from the person again, so we are unsure if it is true.

Hope you feel better soon!

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 08:25:23 PM »
The disease is in the blood, and once it's in there it comes out by collecting parts!

¡Bienvenidos!
- Rufus

Offline Foghorn

• Col.
  • Old F-16 Guy
  • VP Awards Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 12:07:24 PM »
Welcome!  Folks here are friendly!
FOGHORN

Offline salaxi54

• General
  • VP Awards Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Money Saver: Given to those that try to keep cost to a minimum Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 12:18:06 PM »
Welcome aboard!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal