Simulation Software > DCS

Need Help to grab a place as Beta-tester

(1/2) > >>

Strale:
Dear old and new Friends
After leaving the hobby i stayed quite for a while
But flying sims was always in my mind.

So I begun to use DCS but changed completely aircraft.

Now i have the chance to become beta tester for new sim parts and
I’d appreciate your help to thi the roof of the most viewed video

Thanks for your time guys. 

https://youtu.be/i75OD2TCz14

Cupra:
Cubesim... yeah. I know. Have 2 of their displays here. Work oin 2 of 4 Computers without issues, and on the other 2 the system crashes more or less often :( Now I use 2 HDMI Displays and all works smooth.

Rufus:
How big are their displays?  They look small...should be 5"x5" for the DDIs and 6"x6" for the MPCD.

The UFC looks good... :reading: .

Strale:

--- Quote from: Cupra on November 28, 2022, 04:52:43 PM ---Cubesim... yeah. I know. Have 2 of their displays here. Work oin 2 of 4 Computers without issues, and on the other 2 the system crashes more or less often :( Now I use 2 HDMI Displays and all works smooth.

--- End quote ---

Hi Cupra, they're good to go now ! early MFDs had lot of issues but now seems they solved and no issues so far
HDMI is the best option of course only problem is you can run out of them very quickly.
ANYWAY thanks for your support guys ! I appreciate.

Strale:

--- Quote from: Rufus on November 28, 2022, 08:12:13 PM ---How big are their displays?  They look small...should be 5"x5" for the DDIs and 6"x6" for the MPCD.

The UFC looks good... :reading: .

--- End quote ---

Hi Rufus, that's the main problem ! these cubesim usb monitors are spot on for the F-16 but small for the F-18 ! indeed the good dimension would be 5x5 and 6x6
as they're offering some places for beta-tested and they're going to procude the bigger MFDs i'm trying to get into to have the chance.
Thanks for your support ! I appreciate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version