* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 158
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Check-In: Hannibal  (Read 1050 times)

Hannibal

Check-In: Hannibal
« on: November 23, 2009, 02:14:11 PM »
Hi there,

I just want to say "hello" an give a bit information about me.

So I?m 22 years old, live in Germany and fly Allied Force for about 2 years now.
I hope to find here some information and construction Plans for a pit, that I want to build.
Because of the money I don?t want to build too much at the moment.
My primary goal is to have a nice seat, after that I want to spend some money for external MFDs.
What?s following then with some Panels or stuff like that - I don?t know. I will see what?s possible with spending money and time.

I know, my English is not perfect but I think it would be enough for understanding.

Cheers

Offline TOR

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
Re: Check-In: Hannibal
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 02:44:30 PM »
Hi Hannibal!

Welcome to VP. You will find a lot of very nice & good info in here... just digg in and read some threads/posts. You may even have skills that others have been asking for, so please don?t hesitate to parcipitate.

And trust me, you are very much understandable  ;)  Personally I got bigger problems understanding all the threads concerning electronics.

Cheers,

TOR

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal