* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 145
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Venues!  (Read 1564 times)

Offline TOR

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
Venues!
« on: May 19, 2008, 12:45:03 PM »
Hi all!

Where would we all go to meet.....

I have seen posts with various "Flight-sim-venues".... some Falcon-related, some MS-FS-related!!!?

Could someone... anyone  :whistle: ... post links to those venues which I know do occur.

Personally, I don?t have any plans regarding my summer-holidays - so I thought I?d use the expence on something else than "beers & beaches", which isn?t my style.....

.... just turned "forty"  :brickwall:

Let?s here it.... where?s the action   :beer2:

GUN

Offline Ribbs

• -=VP Donor=-
  • Maj. General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Patterson Equipment, Inc.
    • Awards
Re: Venues!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 12:58:00 PM »
Great question Gun!  40?!?  You're just a kid.

How about Orlando Florida (home of Disney World) during the I/ITSEC convention in December?  There will be several of us there already...and did I mention, there have to be some great deals in the US based on the dollar to Euro conversion rate!  :taz:

Dave

Offline TOR

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
Re: Venues!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »
Thank?s Dave!  :)

No disrespect to your suggestion....

.... but perhaps we could "all" meet at seperate places...

Americans(read; ALL from the continents between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans)..... and ALL others in The Netherlands, which I can only consider the center of attention on this issue....

Multible users in here are from that area, and the rest of us Europeans - be it French, German, Belgian, Swedish, Austrian or even Danish should be able to make a somewhat low-cost travel to such a venue.

Mind you all of course, I?m speaking as a single male in his early forties - and naturally understand all issues regarding diaper-changes etc. etc. ...... trust me - I have turned UNCLE, and me nephew honestly does go wild - when he see?s an airplane  :yihaw:

That?s what UNCLES do..... turning stupid toy-tractors & LEGO into real machines  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal