* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 49
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

Hello from Canada by RonD
[Today at 04:00:22 PM]

Author Topic: Hi from the Black Forest / Germany  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Sneakpeek

• Captain
  • Brand new newbie!
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
Hi from the Black Forest / Germany
« on: July 07, 2020, 02:38:03 AM »
Hi all,

I've been around from some time but I kept myself rather in the background collecting information (and stuff :outthewindow: ).
Mostly I was gazing at the amazing stuff you guys are building all the time!

I already own a pit - no replica, rather a simple Akers-Barnes-style pit: http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=11767.0.
Lately I was able to aquire a fully-fledged pit from a squadron mate of mine: http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=11768.0.

I'll have to learn a lot. Electronics definitely is a subject that I didn't have to much contact with since school (apart from changing a light bulb from time to time :) ).
In my job I work as a programmer, so at least I consider myself safe when it comes to any software or hardware topics.

I mostly fly Falcon BMS with my squadron, the 1st Glory Wings (https://www.1stgw.com/).

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: Hi from the Black Forest / Germany
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 11:02:36 AM »
Welcome aboard... :vprules: !
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 04:50:31 AM »
Welcome my German friend, I think you will find all you need inhere, else you just ask, this it the pace for F-16 pit knowledge.

:beer: :thumbsup:

Offline Sneakpeek

• Captain
  • Brand new newbie!
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 02:46:14 PM »
Welcome my German friend, I think you will find all you need inhere, else you just ask, this it the pace for F-16 pit knowledge.

:beer: :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard... :vprules: !

Thanks guys! I'm happy to be here!  :) :) :)

Offline jjbravo

• General
  • Callsign: Vino
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 03:43:57 PM »
Welcome, always good to see new members picking up this great hobby!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal