[May 11, 2024, 08:11:05 AM]

USAeroSim DCS F16c CDU Software by snakedoc
[May 10, 2024, 09:10:22 AM]

Author Topic: NEXT!  (Read 11350 times)

Graphic

NEXT!
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:43:43 PM »
Hi there,

i'm the next guy to join the crazy bunch  ::). Nice to have the chance to join, so thanks to everybody who's within the community!

My past isn't that innocent if it's about pitbuilding. I was about 17 when i build my first AB:

11 Years later i'm here... and I want more! Well, i know how build and run a computer with H2O cooling. I know how to maintain Websites and a littlebit of woodwork (Chainsaw on and off  ;D). When it's about electronics far beyond plug in and plug out - i deffinitly will need help. But before that, there will be a lot of reading (which i started allready a few weeks back).

BTW - Thanks Red Dog for the help  :beer2:   It seems it worked...

See you guys! Happy pitbuilding =)

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: NEXT!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 01:02:45 PM »
Welcome.
I notice a Texas license plate hanging on the wall. Have you been here before or just acquired one? Everyone here is very helpful so have fun. :beer:
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-key

Graphic

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »
I just got that one from my dad. He was there several times... Maybe this year i get the chance to visit it by myself  ;D

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 02:05:00 PM »
Be careful. Texas is adictive. People who come here don't want to leave. Everyone I work with has moved here from another state recently.

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

Offline Catcher

• Live fearless Live free
  • -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Semper WiFi
  • VP Awards Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 04:00:06 PM »
Hey I bought a T-shirt at Houston Airport last year wich says: ''Don't Mess With Texas"

And i wear it at home in holland:-)

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 04:23:02 PM »
Hey I bought a T-shirt at Houston Airport last year wich says: ''Don't Mess With Texas"

And i wear it at home in holland:-)
:D Sweet...

They have the Dos Equis beer commercial with the most interesting man in the world that say, " He has been granted permission to mess with Texas"  :harhar:

My build thread
 Pokeys, x-key

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal