* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 40
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

Hello from Canada by Sandman
[May 04, 2024, 07:54:13 PM]

Author Topic: Hello from California, USA!  (Read 12146 times)

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Hello from California, USA!
« on: February 11, 2012, 05:56:58 PM »
Greetings all - one more newbie joining the madness.  I've been a long time Falcon addict, and long time model builder (since the age of 4)...now it's time to combine the two.  I'm also a dedicated Mac user, and now that Falcon Allied Force has been released for OS X I'm back at it from being stuck with the last OS 9 version.

If anyone is interested, I can post my observations on the new Mac version of FAF - right now it's only available via the Apple App Store, but I seem to recall there is also to be a boxed version sometime in the future...don't hold me to that, though.

Looking forward to some fun!

- Rufus
- Rufus

JJ

Re: Hello from California, USA!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 06:45:58 PM »
Welcome Rufus,

I don't know if many use apple for simulation. I think most of us use BMS now. Looking forward to your building progress. Post pictures as much as you can. We all like that

bye
JJ

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 05:47:24 AM »
Hey Rufus!

As you said.........Welcome to the madness  :wacko:

There is A LOT of recourses inhere, so take a look around and see what you can find.
Else we are many inhere there can help you, but look first and ask after, cause all most everything regards to the F-16 pitbuild can be found inhere.

Good luck mate, and Welcome.

Kukki

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 09:05:41 PM »
Thanks, guys.  I've been lurking, reading, and scraping and the more I look the more ideas I get.  I keep finding resources that make this look easier and easier...now I need to go buy some tools!

If I make any substantial progress I'll be sure to post it!

- Rufus
- Rufus

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal