(1/2) > >>

Red Dog:
Since my chrome was updated I can't post on VP anymore
I always get a sessions time out message - see attachment

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

This started yesterday Thursday 10/11
Using Edge as a browser I do not have this problem

Sandman:
Not sure what is causing this???   Especially since this is something NEW since the re-boot   :wacko:

I have already manually corrected dozens of files, and yet we are still seeing these obscure errors. It is amazing how "bloated" our forum files have become over the years, with many seldom-used program files still containing old / obsolete commands.

I may have to perform a major software update to fix the code errors. There is a good possibility that the new forum may look slightly different, and we may lose some of the older features (many of our custom add-ons are no longer supported in the latest software version). There are some new add-ons that can probably replace those older add-ons. The update should correct most of these obscure quirks.

I'll need to perform a full backup early next week, and probably take the forum off-line for a few hours during the upgrade. I'm waiting to get Mike's (Ka-Bar03) authorization to proceed. I'll try to give everyone a 48hr notice before any upgrade.

Rufus:
I use Cromium - which Chrome is based on but without Google additives that are in Chrome - and I haven't had any issues.  Might want to look into differences?

Nigel:
I'm going to try Chomium Rufus if they make it for Mac. I already have it on my desktop PC and it's great. BTW, does anyone know how to embed Google Photo links so they show up here like Photobucket? I want to get away from Photobucket altogether. I might use Amazon because I already have Amazon Prime and hosting is included.
RD,
I had the same problem. It was happening all the time and it was because I had several tabs with VP open and had let the computer sleep. I had to go down to one tab then shut Chrome down then restart. You may have done all that though.

salaxi54:
Looks as if it just came out!  https://mac.filehorse.com/download-chromium/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version