• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by questerymj
[April 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM]

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER by mihi4
[April 20, 2024, 11:57:37 AM]

Customizing Default Point of View in BMS by Sneakpeek
[April 17, 2024, 11:53:20 PM]

Author Topic: Hello from Germany!  (Read 11564 times)

Dropship Pilot

Hello from Germany!
« on: March 25, 2012, 04:44:49 AM »
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum so let me introduce myself. Been into flight sims on and off since I got my first computer - a C64 (yep - I'm that old  ;)). There was quite a gap over the last years (BF2 doesn't really count). However, since ED released the Blackshark I got back into real flight sims and now with the A-10C I'll try to build a simpit (sorry no F-16 - hope you don't mind having a Hog around).
I started collecting info on the Hog about a year ago along with some parts. Currently I have a basic pit-like structure to check the cockpit layout/dimensions/seating position. It's a three monitor setup for the outside view plus 4th monitor for the instrument panel (running Gadroc's Helios).
I'm currently working on the ACES II which is more differend to the F-16 version than you would think on first sight. There are also a lot of things common to both ACES versions - so expect some questions here.

Cheers,
Stefan

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
Re: Hello from Germany!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 07:22:11 AM »
Servus and Welcome  :vprules:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal