DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1679 times)

asat84

Hello
« on: August 13, 2022, 08:08:47 AM »
Hello,

I'm fx, 38yo, come from France.

Flight simulator enthusiast since my father let me do my first virtual flight on "fighter bomber" when I was a little boy.

I flew on falcon 4.0 many years ago, and now on DCS.

I bought an old COUGAR, and VFS-WE month ago to try the force sensor on the viper.

I join this forum to found solution to turn the VFS/COUGAR to VFS/uriba/SSC.

For now, I'm using my VFS, warthog throttle (need to convert in usb the TQS), ICP from PSM, DED and other panel from DCS UFC.

Best regards.

Offline Zeight

• Brig.General
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 11:23:40 AM »
Welcome fellow inmate. :digger:

Offline salaxi54

• General
  • VP Awards Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Money Saver: Given to those that try to keep cost to a minimum Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 02:05:33 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Offline Wolverine

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 10:56:52 AM »
Welcome  :flipacoin:

sorry for my english!!                                                Italian journal of my pit!!

Offline jjbravo

• General
  • Callsign: Vino
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 11:19:52 AM »
Welcome  :vprules:

Offline John van der Ven

• Captain
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2022, 03:07:39 AM »
welcome  :vprules:

time to  :outthewindow:

and build a nice pit

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 07:59:23 AM »
Welcone to VP my friend  :thumbsup:

Offline JCook

• General
  • Callsign: "Anger"
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2022, 10:06:42 AM »
Welcome aboard. There is lots of information for you here.
Takeoffs are optional...landings are mandatory

Offline Sandman

• Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2022, 09:28:50 PM »
Welcome to Viperpits-

I don't have experience with the Vipergear Force Sensor (VFS) from Arendt (White Eagle), but there are several members here that can probably assist you in your conversion. It helps if you start a build topic, and include photos along the way.

Most of us fly with the latest version of BMS Falcon (4.36.1) but there are plenty of DCS flyers here as well.

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2022, 06:14:18 AM »
Welcome on board dude  :lol: You will see, a lot of information and other helpfull stuff is here, so join and dont forget to share ;)

Offline Maxx_6dof

• 1st.LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2022, 12:16:08 AM »
Welcome to the most informative site I've ever found! I also have the vipergear VFS-WE
I absolutely love it and probably couldn't fly without one anymore.  I use a cougar throttle with the realsim TUSBA to make it standalone and it really, really improved the interface between TQS and game without the need for any monkey business to get the radar cursor recognized by windows.  Keep us posted on your efforts to do the Uriba conversion for tge vfs- we. I'm also interested in interfacing that platform with the warthog board to gain the additional cms pushbutton access. Again welcome!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal